Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Bedwars Ranked

Status
Not open for further replies.

HytaleNews

Minecraft Username:
HytaleNews

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Ranked

Description:
Hmm, I think you guys should add ranked bedwars. Hypixel has ranked skywars but no other servers don't have ranked bedwars. So i think its ap retty good idea to add that. Thank you for reading.
HytaleNews

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well.There will be more players on the server i belive because they will be like ''Omg let me play bedwars and win a lot of practice it a lot so i can get play ranked bedwars yey'' I think that should add more bedwars players and overal l total players.

Extra Information:
Hi. Bye. Hf. Gl

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
already suggested and stay tuned for the mimi games update

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I support your suggestion and I think it's gonna make bedwars a lot more competitive than it is now. And of course it will attract a lot of new players
+1

Flexier

Donator
Donator

First of all I'd say it's a great idea.

And once added some of y'all gonna be like "Oh, Jartex is copying Hypixel. Can't make their own gamemodes" Like legit y'all talk on both sides ( Not everyone. But some do)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

HytaleNews

First of all I'd say it's a great idea.

And once added some of y'all gonna be like "Oh, Jartex is copying Hypixel. Can't make their own gamemodes" Like legit y'all talk on both sides ( Not everyone. But some do)
But. It's not skywars ranked and no other servers have bedwars ranked so its not really copying. But I kinda agree with you

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due;

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#9395.

Good afternoon,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.