Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars Quality of life update / Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clicxl

IGN
clicxl
Minecraft Username:
Clicxl

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Quality of life update / Ideas

Description:
So basically in this thread, I will be covering all the Quality of life update that jartex need in bedwars / skywars (I don't play any other game mode), This is just my point of view and a humble request to review these ideas.

This might be a long "JartexNetwork Suggestions" even though I don't go into detail.

So let's start ..........

Bedwars Quality of life update / Ideas:
1) Pearl Damage:
Pearl damage is one of the most annoying thing I have experienced in bedwars /skywars, I don't know if it is a bug or not but when your pearl land sometimes you literally die even if you are on full health. This makes clutching with pearls more uncommon and frustrating.

2) Maps :
Bedwars has a great number of maps to play on ranging from 8 rush ( sakura) to 12 runs ( Kongo island), the thing is it needs more big maps with faster gens and smaller maps for quick games ( for grinders). I know it is hard to even come up with an idea for a map, but still, it would be great to have some of the above-mentioned types of map.

3) Faster gens :
Speaking of gens, I personally think that 3v3 and 4v4v4v4 should have much faster gens ( I know that the gen speed has been increased ) this should be done because items like clay (16 iron - 4), endstone and other stuff is too costly to be bought at the beginning of the game. so increasing the gens speed will decrease players camping in bases for iron and gold and the games go a lot quicker.

4) Throwable swords / Higherarcy swords :
In bedwars swords cannot be thrown on the ground to get a wooden sword and then buy a higher damage sword in a jiffy. So a quick fix to this is either being able to throw swords or higher sword damage to replace the lower damage just the stone does with the wooden and the replaced sword can go into your inventory.

5) Item pricing :
To counter tnt there are only 2 methods one is clay which costs 16 iron for 4 and the other is water which costs 1 emerald which is totally out of sense, to stop a 4 gold item you either need to buy 32 iron clay ( 8 clay) or 1 emerald water bucket. So I think some item prices are too high. I know repricing water and clay means more usage in maps to defend the base but still reducing their prices to a little lower cost would be ideal.

6) Traps :
Traps are such a big part of the diamond/upgrade shop so in a hurry, you can buy a trap that you did not want to buy so add a separate GUI for traps and re-iconing them would help a lot. Also, some traps like mining fatigue do not indicate when the trap is triggered so it when to void and when not to.

7) Upgrading tools:
Tools are very essential in bed break, so buying different tire tools separately and then dying and again buy that tire and having two tools of the same but of different tier a pain in the but, so a quick fix is Upgrading tools rather than buying them separately and skipping the previous tires and it all will fit into one inventory space in that GUI and in the player inventory.
8) Bridge Duels:
This is not a bedwars or Skywars update but a practice update. I will love to see bridge duel ( like in hypixel ) coming to jartex, I know that there was a bedwars practice and was removed but the bridge will make it extra fun to play with friends and other.

If you are still reading all I want to say :

Jartex is on the way to becoming a great PVP and mini-game server and here are some ideas and bugs for it to implement and fix.

Thanks for reading!!!!

-Clicxl

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I have explained in my Description.....

JarvisGamerYT

Donator
IGN
JarvisGamerYT
Minecraft Username:
Clicxl

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Quality of life update / Ideas

Description:
So basically in this thread, I will be covering all the Quality of life update that jartex need in bedwars / skywars (I don't play any other game mode), This is just my point of view and a humble request to review these ideas.

This might be a long "JartexNetwork Suggestions" even though I don't go into detail.

So let's start ..........

Bedwars Quality of life update / Ideas:
1) Pearl Damage:
Pearl damage is one of the most annoying thing I have experienced in bedwars /skywars, I don't know if it is a bug or not but when your pearl land sometimes you literally die even if you are on full health. This makes clutching with pearls more uncommon and frustrating.

2) Maps :
Bedwars has a great number of maps to play on ranging from 8 rush ( sakura) to 12 runs ( Kongo island), the thing is it needs more big maps with faster gens and smaller maps for quick games ( for grinders). I know it is hard to even come up with an idea for a map, but still, it would be great to have some of the above-mentioned types of map.

3) Faster gens :
Speaking of gens, I personally think that 3v3 and 4v4v4v4 should have much faster gens ( I know that the gen speed has been increased ) this should be done because items like clay (16 iron - 4), endstone and other stuff is too costly to be bought at the beginning of the game. so increasing the gens speed will decrease players camping in bases for iron and gold and the games go a lot quicker.

4) Throwable swords / Higherarcy swords :
In bedwars swords cannot be thrown on the ground to get a wooden sword and then buy a higher damage sword in a jiffy. So a quick fix to this is either being able to throw swords or higher sword damage to replace the lower damage just the stone does with the wooden and the replaced sword can go into your inventory.

5) Item pricing :
To counter tnt there are only 2 methods one is clay which costs 16 iron for 4 and the other is water which costs 1 emerald which is totally out of sense, to stop a 4 gold item you either need to buy 32 iron clay ( 8 clay) or 1 emerald water bucket. So I think some item prices are too high. I know repricing water and clay means more usage in maps to defend the base but still reducing their prices to a little lower cost would be ideal.

6) Traps :
Traps are such a big part of the diamond/upgrade shop so in a hurry, you can buy a trap that you did not want to buy so add a separate GUI for traps and re-iconing them would help a lot. Also, some traps like mining fatigue do not indicate when the trap is triggered so it when to void and when not to.

7) Upgrading tools:
Tools are very essential in bed break, so buying different tire tools separately and then dying and again buy that tire and having two tools of the same but of different tier a pain in the but, so a quick fix is Upgrading tools rather than buying them separately and skipping the previous tires and it all will fit into one inventory space in that GUI and in the player inventory.
8) Bridge Duels:
This is not a bedwars or Skywars update but a practice update. I will love to see bridge duel ( like in hypixel ) coming to jartex, I know that there was a bedwars practice and was removed but the bridge will make it extra fun to play with friends and other.

If you are still reading all I want to say :

Jartex is on the way to becoming a great PVP and mini-game server and here are some ideas and bugs for it to implement and fix.

Thanks for reading!!!!

-Clicxl

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I have explained in my Description.....
-1, Reasons stated above. Addition of bridge would be cool but i don't see it coming šŸ˜”.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Clicxl​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.