Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars noobs

DrillThrillYT

I love how people litteraly buy full diamond armor and punch bows and after bowspamming their opponent say "gg ez" or "noob".

That is like trying to get a golden trophy at chess because you won against a disabled person. Like, why.
And after you try to party them for a 1v1 they feel the need to ignore it since they think it makes them look like the tough guy.

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
I love how people litteraly buy full diamond armor and punch bows and after bowspamming their opponent say "gg ez" or "noob".

That is like trying to get a golden trophy at chess because you won against a disabled person. Like, why.
And after you try to party them for a 1v1 they feel the need to ignore it since they think it makes them look like the tough guy.
Did you just call me a disabled person???

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
People just have different ways of winning, Some win by camping it out and buying max others and others win by going as fast as possible. Everyone's different and it's just the fun in the game

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
This pointless post is because you can't counter a guy who is stacked af and you weren't, correct?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DrillThrillYT

DrillThrillYT

People just have different ways of winning, Some win by camping it out and buying max others and others win by going as fast as possible. Everyone's different and it's just the fun in the game
Yea i do the same thing i was just complaining about their toxicity

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
the point of toxicity i can agree with
but maybeee get good instead of moaning?
hackers being toxic is another thing tho , the real disabled thing on the server is the anti cheat

CertifiedBeans

IGN
CertifiedBeans
Greetings, DrillThrillYT

It is very annoying, however it's part of the game, I suggest just ignoring those hateful comments.

Sincerely,
CertifiedBeans