Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[BedWars] muaazbin's Map Submission

muaazbin

Creator's Minecraft Username:
muaazbin​

Game-Mode:
BedWars​

Graphical Footage:

Download Link:

Extra Information:
It's my second map submission I really hope people like this map.I really hope this map gets selected for jartex.it took me around 1 week to make it built it all alone so it took me a lot of hard work cause I am not really that good at building. I hope this map is good enough for jartex :)

ilyKaymak

muaazbin​

Game-Mode:
BedWars​

Graphical Footage:

Download Link:

Extra Information:
It's my second map submission I really hope people like this map.I really hope this map gets selected for jartex.it took me around 1 week to make it built it all alone so it took me a lot of hard work cause I am not really that good at building. I hope this map is good enough for jartex :)
I'd love to see this in game. also the pack ur using is very poggers.

mananaza

Donator
Donator
Team Events Builder
its very nice but the rainbow sword in the middle does not match the theme of the map

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i really like this one the concept is good too the distance between the islands are perfect ...tho idk if its suitable for diagonal rush cus in the video it seems to b like really wide diagonally .....since most of the players just prefer rushing in circles around the map

rest is all good i really liked the map and i hope they add this one

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Tbh, this map is great but still not enough for me, cuz of the sword island thing I think it's just a waste of game time (Also please don't take it serious it's my Opinion) so I stay Neutral, Also I really like middle it looks so amazing Good Job.

abobymotaki

ok this map looks amazing but there is a problem. the gap between player islands seems quite much and there are no rough surfaces

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
+1
i like your priesting way and map look cool

ThatCoolGuy156

muaazbin​

Game-Mode:
BedWars​

Graphical Footage:

Download Link:

Extra Information:
As a hypixel and jartex player I would agree with this map being added to jartex it seems like a map that I would love to grind. I would love to play it sometime good luck on your submission.

IFLU420

Amazing dude!! This is such a clean map, not too excessive just the right amount, loving it.
Hope they approve it.