Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] more fun in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ws

Your In-Game Name:
7ws
What is your suggestion about?:
more fun in bedwars
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
so i play bedwars and its fun it really is, but i think many people want more than what we have now. we need shops to use coins. it would be amaizing. + tnt doesn't make any damage and and you can stand in front of it and if just explodes and thats it. we want so tnt makes damage to person and when it explodes you can do like "tnt jumping" it would be more fun and challenge'ing. oh i just remember then you buy speed or jump boost it is like a water bottle and you can't tell if its a jump boost or speed and that is annoying plz fix that and we need invis pot too it would make more fun to play and "Invis raid" haha.and yesterday some guy was hide'ing the whole match and i could'int found him i searched everywhere and i found him in 1 spot and when he killed me that was so anoying so please add something that shows last player.. that is for now leave an suggestions down below in chat maybe staff will add those things :)

ps. does everyone want stars in fron of names. (like more stars more pro you are lol and stars go up by gaining xp)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
yes alot bc everyone wants bedwars to be more challenge'ing and more fun to play
Is there anything else we should know?:
Yes. sorry if there is spelling mistaked. and sorry if you don't understand some words bad english i don't speak and talk english (i am learing it at school)

Last edited:

XxXChaosGod

Your In-Game Name:
7ws
What is your suggestion about?:
more fun in bedwars
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
so i play bedwars and its fun it really is, but i think many people want more than what we have now. we need shops to use coins. it would be amaizing. + tnt doesn't make any damage and and you can stand in fron of it and if just explode and thats it. we want so tnt makes damage to person and when it explodes you can do like "tnt jumping" it would be more fun and challenge'ing. oh i just remember then you buy speed or jump boost it is like a water bottle and you can't tell if its a jump boost or speed and that is anoying plz fix that and we need invis pot too it would make more fun to play and "Invis raid" haha that is for now leav a suggestions down below in chat maybe staff will add those things :)

ps. does everyone want stars in fron of names. (like more stars more pro you are lol and stars go up by gaining xp)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
yes alot bc everyone wants bedwars to be more challenge'ing and more fun to play
Is there anything else we should know?:
Yes. sorry if there is spelling mistake. and sorry if you don't enderstand some words bad english i don't speak and talk english (i am learing it at school)
I'm down I like your Suggestion +1 for me

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
I believe some of these suggestions have already been accepted by Gunfire and are in the next future update.
But don't take my word for it, +1 overall.

+1 especially for the tnt part but for the person taking damage near a tnt part you block with your sword and you take less kb and no hurt at all

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
7ws

7ws

I believe some of these suggestions have already been accepted by Gunfire and are in the next future update.
But don't take my word for it, +1 overall.
Yes i think i didin't watched those

cloudx

hey its me, the guy who posted a suggestion like this but with more detail. plus one, for the tnt tho. they should really buff it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
7ws

7ws

hey its me, the guy who posted a suggestion like this but with more detail. plus one, for the tnt tho. they should really buff it.
Yea i saw your post but after i made mine so sorry if something looks like i copy you can add those suguestions to yours

Status
Not open for further replies.