Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars moded modes

NotRooky

IGN
NotRooky
Hi my name is rooky!

So i came up with the idea for an update in bedwars. Because normal bedwars could get a little bit boring. Just imagine, what if Jartex added some NEW CUSTOM GAMEMODES. Like with double jumps, maxed gens, only bows, no swords? I dont have that many ideas in my mind right now. Those gamemodes should also change every month or week or whatever the staff team wants. I just want to give you a taste of my idea so i and the community could help make jartex a better place and more fun!

Thank you!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hi my name is rooky!

So i came up with the idea for an update in bedwars. Because normal bedwars could get a little bit boring. Just imagine, what if Jartex added some NEW CUSTOM GAMEMODES. Like with double jumps, maxed gens, only bows, no swords? I dont have that many ideas in my mind right now. Those gamemodes should also change every month or week or whatever the staff team wants. I just want to give you a taste of my idea so i and the community could help make jartex a better place and more fun!

Thank you!
Idk but i guess you can do it in private game with diamond or crystal rank, but not sure. But you can post your suggestions here - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

Last edited:

ServerOnline

Donator
Donator
IGN
ServerOnline
Hi my name is rooky!

Thank you!
Hello, I see that Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840 solved your problem, I hope you will have a great day!.

ned_

Donator
Donator
is already been sugested and denied
idk why it would be useful to post it on the suggestions forums while its already been sugested and denied

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
As mentioned by ned_ ned_ It has already been denied, However you could try suggesting it again.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
As mentioned by ned_ ned_ It has already been denied, However you could try suggesting it again.
No point of of suggesting as according to the rule if the suggestion is already posted and denied, then it will be denied.

alyan

Donator
Donator
thanks for the suggestion but it's already denied by the staff, thanks

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hi my name is rooky!

Thank you!
Trust me even if those ideas workout smhow..still
the gamemodes gonna die out quick after smdays :/