Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars Miscs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars Miscs​

Suggestion Details:
- Make it so that when you die you won't be able to drop your loot in to the void (Like in hypixel)
- When your beds gets broken there will still be an active combat tag meaning that If you void so they dont get the final, you will still get the finale (Like in hypixel)
- Add Magic Milk
- Pop up towers
- Bridge eggs
- Add more fun items to bedwars
- Add Custom Tags
- Add Option to show Level status over your head
- Show top 3 clans in lobby scoreboard
- Add Clan Roster (Like faction roster)
So basically, There will be a number of members in that roster and whenever there is a free spot in the clan the member can type /clan join and the member will automatically join the clan without needing an invite
- Roster limit which will be bigger then the clan members for exmpla the Clan members are 15 and clan roster is 20 or 25
- Make it so that we can rotate clan members (For example if someone is not on he can be replaced with another clan member)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be more fun​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
''- Make it so that when you die you won't be able to drop your loot in to the void (Like in hypixel)
- When your beds gets broken there will still be an active combat tag meaning that If you void so they dont get the final, you will still get the finale (Like in hypixel)
- Add Magic Milk
- Pop up towers
- Bridge eggs
- Add more fun items to bedwars''
Majority of that was already suggested, not sure about the second one, first one is but its pending
''- Add Custom Tags'' +1
''- Add Option to show Level status over your head'' Already suggested (not 100% sure) Neutral for now
''- Show top 3 clans in lobby scoreboard'' Neutral Since there is a command that can show the entire clan leaderboard

''- Add Clan Roster (Like faction roster)
So basically, There will be a number of members in that roster and whenever there is a free spot in the clan the member can type /clan join and the member will automatically join the clan without needing an invite
- Roster limit which will be bigger then the clan members for exmpla the Clan members are 15 and clan roster is 20 or 25'' +1

''- Make it so that we can rotate clan members (For example if someone is not on he can be replaced with another clan member)'' Neutral

Overall my vote for this entire suggestion will be Neutral, as the majority of stuff you said was already suggested

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Might as well change the server's ip to Hypicle.net

Downvoted - 1
nah delete that he'll fucking annoy the shit out of you, you cant even fucking vote on this deadass suggestion , he goes on and cries over my vote
and he will apparently send his entire clan full of literal randoms o me, goes on and keeps crying in my dms, thinking he is the no.1 fucking funniest person in the world, last time i said smth he got pissed off and spammed the n word in my dms on his old acc only because i told to someone to restart their router, he is literally sensitive on any single shit i or anyone else does

Attachments

• LMAOOO.PNG
    LMAOOO.PNG
    89.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuu

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
nah delete that he'll fucking annoy the shit out of you, you cant even fucking vote on this deadass suggestion , he goes on and cries over my vote
and he will apparently send his entire clan full of literal randoms o me, goes on and keeps crying in my dms, thinking he is the no.1 fucking funniest person in the world, last time i said smth he got pissed off and spammed the n word in my dms on his old acc only because i told to someone to restart their router, he is literally sensitive on any single shit i or anyone else does
let me say this before i get my 18th false punishment, i was not saying ''deadass'' towards anyone

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Average jartex players be like:

Nah idc lol

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Average jartex players be like:

Nah idc lol
thats the best you can say lmao
y know Arrydzn Arrydzn just because someone hasnt fucking voted +1 on your suggestion, that doesnt mean you should call fucking randoms to snipe ppl ingame and to cry in dms

• Shocking

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Other than popup towers, I don't mind the others

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
- Make it so that when you die you won't be able to drop your loot in to the void (Like in hypixel) -1
- When your beds gets broken there will still be an active combat tag meaning that If you void so they dont get the final, you will still get the finale (Like in hypixel) -1 (i think jartex tagging works different way)
- Add Magic Milk -1
- Pop up towers -1
- Bridge eggs -1
- Add more fun items to bedwars Netural (till u specify the "Fun Items")
- Add Custom Tags +1
- Add Option to show Level status over your head -1 (totally unnecessary )
- Show top 3 clans in lobby scoreboard +1 Sure why not
- Add Clan Roster (Like faction roster) +1
- Roster limit which will be bigger then the clan members for example a the Clan members are 15 and clan roster is 20 or 25
- Make it so that we can rotate clan members (For example if someone is not on he can be replaced with another clan member)

On side note i will say that pls stop suggesting stuff that is done by other servers or do what LucrativeGX561 LucrativeGX561 said change the ip šŸ˜‚

• Neutral

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Neutral [Most of them Are Suggested and Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.