Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars [BedWars] Maximum height in bedwars

_RICHkz

Minecraft Username:
_RICHkz

What is the suggestion about?
Maximum height in bedwars

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
This is the "problem": there are players who
1) when they lose the bed
2) when 5 minutes are missing at the end (then the beds are broken)
3) when they do not want to win you
take refuge upward with bow, reaching the limit (200,250,300 blocks? I do not know) building endstone bases and becoming unreachable. At this point, they wait for random victory and sometimes (too often) they manage to win.

A premise:
The concept is this, in every game, everything must have an advantage, but also a disadvantage, everything must have a weak point to be defeated.

The bedwars mode gives the possibility of camping in your island, but also gives the possibility to other players to reach you with the resources already present in the game (enderpearl for example).

That said, I would like to point out that, taking refuge at the top of the height limit, it is a dishonest way to win easily, ruining the game's competition. This is because the game does not offer a way to counteract this strategy. And the players (stupid) know it well, in fact they do it too often.

Just imagine: you manage to eliminate almost all the enemies of the game, proving to be the most skilled of that game.
You are at the end of the game, with the last surviving enemy who took refuge in the sky at the beginning of the game, who would try to reach it?
He definitely does not have an armor, he has no upgrades, he probably has a wooden sword and with 0 kills.
You have diamond armor, diamond sword, protection 4, sharpness, one hundred thousand kills, but you understand that in everything you have, there is really nothing that will allow you to counter the opponent's strategy.

This maximum height problem has already been solved in other servers.
Some servers do not even allow you to place blocks in the spawn area, so players can not close like a bunker but this is a superfluous addition in my opinion because the game already offers the resources to deal with those who barricade in his island.

Thanks for your attention, your site is very efficient!
Greetings from your loyal player _RICHkz

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I have nothing more to add, a greeting

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I've seen many ''Builders'' xd. They can build higher then Burj Khalifa.

+1

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
The build height limit is pretty crap as for now, make it 50 blocks instead of 256.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
+1 But i have a idea... Instead of build hieght add a kill machine when there is a player that is 50 - 100+ Hieght They will get killed instantly I know that this is trash cos campers can always go under it so they wont get killed... BUT i have another one... Instead of winning randomly with 0 kills or he have no beds destroyed.... The person who have a lot of kills (or lot of bed destroy than kills) Will win no random wins.... That would be cool... +1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello _RICHkz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0