Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Maps

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Hi, as I'm sure you've all noticed, a small new update has just released which has added:

- A new map rotation system: Every month we pick a few maps that we remove, then they get added back the next month, just to keep things fresh.
- Some new maps.
- Some edits to existing maps.

I'm here to ask for your thoughts on the things we introduced today, let me know what you think in the replies :)

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So far all the maps which i played except for graveyard are amazing, although i just don't like the design of mid in the Sunken map, dk how to explain it profesionally btw,

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
lmfao also immediately after posting this i finished into a bw game on the graveyard map šŸ˜‚

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
well idk whether its a bug or not but theres no enderchest/chest in oasis map (quads map)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
All maps are cool, thank you Nirahz very cool

MelloniBelloni

IGN
MelloniBelloni
I didnt really like oasis and graveyard and frost just looks like glacier

YourTrashBozo

IGN
YourTrashBozo
Hi, as I'm sure you've all noticed, a small new update has just released which has added:

- A new map rotation system: Every month we pick a few maps that we remove, then they get added back the next month, just to keep things fresh.
- Some new maps.

I'm here to ask for your thoughts on the things we introduced today, let me know what you think in the replies :)
swaggy. i really like the update, but it takes some time to get use to it. my personal rating would be 8/10. has some small bugs that have been fixed

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50

- Some new maps.

I like the update so far so I don't have anything to say..