Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyDestroyer

Hello All!

I recently joined this server and I wanted to help out the server / community by making a few maps, the only thing is I need a list of maps so I don't make a similar one. I've been building for 3 or 4 years, helping small servers to helping servers with over 5,000 players. I'm not doing anything right now and I thought a project would be a good way to keep my mind off of work! All I need is a list of all the maps! (Also I didn't know where to post this so I just posted it here).

Thanks!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KeyDestroyer

KeyDestroyer

Thanks for the help! I'll definitely keep your "suggestion" as a definite possibility! ;)
However, I still don't understand which maps have already been built. For example, a race track as a BW map, I don't know whether that's already been built. I simply need a list of already made BW maps!

G

Gusto

Thanks for the help! I'll definitely keep your "suggestion" as a definite possibility! ;)
Also I forgot to answer your question. If you already play skywars and bedwars a lot then you should know all the maps so there is no way you make simillar one by accident. If you still need list of them then I would ask community (Especially bw/sw mains).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KeyDestroyer

KeyDestroyer

Also I forgot to answer your question. If you already play skywars and bedwars a lot then you should know all the maps so there is no way you make simillar one by accident. If you still need list of them then I would ask community (Especially bw/sw mains).
Ok thanks for the answer I'll go consult the community Discord!

Thanks!
(P.S love the pfp)

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Thread solved above by

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.