Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars life hack.

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
So yesterday,i encountered not a hacker but a gang of hackers in bedwars.There were three hackers in a team in game of trios.I cant do anything at that time as in my country time was morning and no staff was online that time so i made the game go longer and longer.But unfortunately,they hunted me down at emerald gens and i had to fight them but i was shocked that they all three got killed by me.I was surprised and i decided to search what happened and i came to know that the floating block above gen sometimes counts as an entity,So the killaura has to focus on both player and the gen(entity) and it loses half of its effect.So if u encounter a hacker,simply fight them at gens and u will have a 50% chance to win.Hopefully,u find it helpful :D.
View: https://imgur.com/a/DUCG4wl

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
if u encounter a hacker,simply fight them at gens and u will have a 50% chance to win
OK I will do.
i came to know that the floating block above gen sometimes counts as an entity,So the killaura has to focus on both player and the gen(entity) and it loses half of its effect.
wait wtf, how bad are those hacked clients they used lmao.

vShifuu

Donator
Donator
So yesterday,i encountered not a hacker but a gang of hackers in bedwars.There were three hackers in a team in game of trios.I cant do anything at that time as in my country time was morning and no staff was online that time so i made the game go longer and longer.But unfortunately,they hunted me down at emerald gens and i had to fight them but i was shocked that they all three got killed by me.I was surprised and i decided to search what happened and i came to know that the floating block above gen sometimes counts as an entity,So the killaura has to focus on both player and the gen(entity) and it loses half of its effect.So if u encounter a hacker,simply fight them at gens and u will have a 50% chance to win.Hopefully,u find it helpful :D.
This wouldn't work if the cheater has an iq above 2 since some hack clients have an option to ignore invisible entities built into killaura

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
Well nice one with wining the fight but it wont always work against hackers... Just get good at the game and be better than hackers...

Click Image Below ⟱

Bilaso123

I discovered that too, and thats VERY useful!

Bilaso123

OK I will do.

wait wtf, how bad are those hacked clients they used lmao.
Actually every single client would work like that, because generators are "people" for computer, and thats impossible to make something that's working versus generators xD

breezyallen

Addicted Member
Donator
Team Events Builder
That's kind of smart, I like it.

Nemke4K

Suspended
Plot Twist: He is hacker and he is trying to get random people banned, and warn other hackers about this bug.