Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars Bedwars Level system

XxXChaosGod

Minecraft Username:
XxXChaosGod

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Level system

Description:
okay hear me out a lot of people suggest just ranks or stuff and use for coins but my suggestion is different i would like to see a bed wars level system like If you Hit 50 Lvls you get bronze rank which gives u a brown rank in game only in bedwars ofc 100 levels iron with white rank 200 Gold 300 Diamond 400 emerald and so on but it shouldn't be based on wins it should be based on Time played and wins so if u dont win a lot you can still lvl up just by playing

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would give players more of a reason to want to win or play I think that Would have to take time but i think the players will 100% love it

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
A level system seems like a good idea to me, gives us something to work towards.
If they give option to use coins (similar to sw) a level system could come into hand like every 10 or so levels, it would give you a tiny increase.

Overlord192

Banned
Another plus of this is it shouldn’t really take that long to dev, but don’t get me wrong I am not a dev and could be completely wrong, but it seems not that hard to do just make ranks it assign to you the rank when you level up. ⎦˚◡˚⎣

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello XxXChaosGod,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0