Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Lag with even good Internet speed

Akashkumar

Hi, I'm from the time zone Gmt + 5:30 and when I play there are like 3000 players on the server .
Sometimes i get less ping but almost 99% of the time I'm having 250-300ms ping and all the players teleport around with the lag .
Is there any way I can reduce my ping or I would suffer like this forever

rowlR

Suspended
it is although not completely dependent on your internet speed and sometimes it may be the server lag as u mentioned 'WHEN THERE ARE 3000 PEOPLE ONLINE'
: u can use a VPN but I think it may cause some problems for u so IDK
u can visit jartex's discord server for assistance chat the mod might help u
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/jartex
this link may expire after 1 day so be fast
hope this helps

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Literally happens to me and I am in a different timezone Jartex back in the day It was great 130 ping around 1000-2000 players and now its so hard to play when you keep getting tp'd to void lagging back etc jartex now has 4000 people and I get like 400 ping one time it was so laggy I went on hypixel and lagged less there even though one of the reasons I play jartex is for the less ping I don't think you can fix this Ive tried alot of methods but usually my ping is still high

rowlR

Suspended
it is true that u cant always have low ping sometimes I get around 300 ping but immediately it just decreases

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
it is true that u cant always have low ping sometimes I get around 300 ping but immediately it just decreases
I could usually have 130 ping but the lag spikes are so much thats whats annoying

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
As rowlR rowlR said use a VPN you should apply for a VPN bypass request before proceeding to use a VPN the application for this is in the application section on forums.