Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Bedwars kill to get enemy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
Healthier aka NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars kill to get enemy stuff

Description:
This suggestion might change and increase the bedwars players and the idea is about if u kill people you get their stuff example: lets say someone bridged to diamond generator and got 4 diamonds from it then bridged to emerald generator and got 4 emeralds and he is going back to base but u catch up to him and kill him so if you kill him you get his stuff Which was the 4 emeralds and the Diamonds but u dont get his tools such as Sword,Pickaxe,Axe,Shears. and also not only diamonds and emeralds depends on what the guy had iron,gold, anything but u get any materials he had but if you knock him into the void and he/she throws the stuff out you DON'T get it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I'm pretty sure players will like this idea and it will bring and increase more people into playing JartexNetwork bedwars gamemode atleast so this gamemode becomes pretty much alive so players can have much fun instead of just waiting in the bedwars for 500 hours till people join

Extra Information:
If this idea actually works and is done players will be alot happier and yeah make it a good vote and bye

VoidSensei

Addicted Member
Banned
+1 I think it's fair if you kill someone you should get their resources.

HiImCashy

I play bedwars alot, sometimes you might be glad that if you get ambushed the other players( player that kills you) doesn't get the loot. But if you ambush a player you will want his/hers loot. So it's kind of a double edged sword decision. Still I support this decision in general +1

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Neutral

This was added and was working perfectly fine. Maybe it bugged out and its not working. Anyways if you think its a bug report it in the bug section.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotLoLo1818

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Neutral

This was added and was working perfectly fine. Maybe it bugged out and its not working. Anyways if you think its a bug report it in the bug section.
in my whole time playing on jartex bedwars i never get loot from any player i killed

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Healthier aka NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars kill to get enemy stuff

Description:
This suggestion might change and increase the bedwars players and the idea is about if u kill people you get their stuff example: lets say someone bridged to diamond generator and got 4 diamonds from it then bridged to emerald generator and got 4 emeralds and he is going back to base but u catch up to him and kill him so if you kill him you get his stuff Which was the 4 emeralds and the Diamonds but u dont get his tools such as Sword,Pickaxe,Axe,Shears. and also not only diamonds and emeralds depends on what the guy had iron,gold, anything but u get any materials he had but if you knock him into the void and he/she throws the stuff out you DON'T get it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I'm pretty sure players will like this idea and it will bring and increase more people into playing JartexNetwork bedwars gamemode atleast so this gamemode becomes pretty much alive so players can have much fun instead of just waiting in the bedwars for 500 hours till people join

Extra Information:
If this idea actually works and is done players will be alot happier and yeah make it a good vote and bye
It was working but its kinda bugged now?

+1

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I'm pretty sure it's a bug that you don't get the opponent's resources upon death o-o Anyways +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.