Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars items

oBrahma

Talking about invis pots, ITS already denied so many fucking times in suggestion and why u want it to get added like why ????//
Invis pots will just ruin the bedwars. Let jartex be unique...🙏🙏
Speed pots are already level 3 so what do you want now ?
Also, wdym by "make fireball more responsive and sensitive when you right click" are u actually good ?
Lastly, bridge eggs another ruin/unbalanced item and denied so many times...
so jartex is unique? they litterally used speed 3 instead of speed 2 and jump boost 6 instead of jump boost 5 to make it more "unique"

oBrahma

so jartex is unique? they litterally used speed 3 instead of speed 2 and jump boost 6 instead of jump boost 5 to make it more "unique"
i could go on for a long time listing the things jartex has copied from hypixel but made it different in like 1 or 2 slight ways, like the UI of the bedwars shop npc 1643000299451.png

RPS_GAMING

Bro talking about "unique" that's not what I meant atleast jartex is not fully copied from hypixel and it has some own unique things that u are not pointing out. You are interpreting the word " unique " in a wrong way.
The Dev's did great job in making other things too. Why u are not looking at that ? And just pointing out cons on a single word "unique" which u didn't understood very well I suppose.
I wrote down other things too other than "unique" word. .-.
Try to think again about that.

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
bro what is bedwars without jump and speed. You cant say that every pc company copied from the first one because their version had a screen and keyboard.

RPS_GAMING

bro what is bedwars without jump and speed. You cant say that every pc company copied from the first one because their version had a screen and keyboard.
That guy is just trying to prove that jartex is copied from hypixel in every aspect lmfao

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i mean jartex copied objectively good things yeah but its still pretty unique when compared to other cracked servers, especially contracts clans n shit

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
i could go on for a long time listing the things jartex has copied from hypixel but made it different in like 1 or 2 slight ways, like the UI of the bedwars shop npc View attachment 19484
obv there are items which are necessary to be present there, still they are trying their best not to copy other servers but still if u got complaints against the server u can stop playing.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear LofyCraft,

If you would like to submit a suggestion then feel free to suggest here

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LofyCraft

LofyCraft

Talking about invis pots, ITS already denied so many fucking times in suggestion and why u want it to get added like why ????//
Invis pots will just ruin the bedwars. Let jartex be unique...🙏🙏
Speed pots are already level 3 so what do you want now ?
Also, wdym by "make fireball more responsive and sensitive when you right click" are u actually good ?
Lastly, bridge eggs another ruin/unbalanced item and denied so many times...
first of all watch your mouth kid...second of all shut up hypixel is better