Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars “item sort” in quick buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucu64

Minecraft Username:
Cucu64​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars “item sort” in quick buy​

Suggestion Details:
This new function would allow to the players to set their items for one hotbar, if they buy something. So basically how this works, lets see an example: im usually holding my building blocks in my 5th. (C) hotbar slot,and if i buy wool, it automatically drops into the free slot next to the gold and iron, and I have to move it by pressing shift+c, and this function would save a lot of time with instantly dropping your blocks (or anything else, what you set already) to the good slot, what you set for those items already.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think everyone (who wants) will be able to do speedrun on thr server, because the quick sorting would save a lot of time, because you don’t have to sort your items after buying them, they are just moving into the good hotbar. And with this, maybe a speedrun race can start on the server, wich is also good for the server, because if JartexNetwork would make a page on the website, called “Bedwars Speedrun”, then more people would like tojoin the race, and not only from Jartex, from every other servers, because other servers (currently Jartex also) not able to speedrun bedwars games fast, because this “item sort” doesn’t exist. Also, youtubers would make more videos about speedrunning, wich would also give a huge player amount boost for the server.​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 [Undeniably it's a fantastic suggestion, really should be implemented in my opinion!]

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
The way you presented this was kind of jank but is a really good suggestion anyways.
However, there are multiple ohter suggestions like yours that are still pending for some reason.
For reference here is a thread from November that still has not been denied or accepted ----> https://www.jartexnetwork.com/threads/inventory-sorting-in-shop.224064/

The reason may be that it is hard to program such a feature or mods are just lazy but nonetheless I am staying neutral.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Cucu64 Cucu64 delete this suggestion
already suggested and pending

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cucu64

Cucu64

404_NOT_FOUND it has a double chance, because if its submitted twice, then the staff members will see how much we want it

big brain

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cucu64

Cucu64

Ya, already suggested and it got denied
i have no idea what the heck can the devs accept ig nothing they dont want good for us, i suggested more freetoplay effects in minigames, faster gens, and both of them got denied, but WHAT IS THE REASON???

Status
Not open for further replies.