Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [BedWars] Invisibility Potion (Read through the whole thing please)

manemejef

Minecraft Username:
manemejef

What is the suggestion about?
Invisibility Potion (Read through the whole thing please)

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
Dear Staff,

So... Right now, I see the lack of the invisibility potion. I suggest we add one-

You: "but jeff, it will be too op and other players might abuse it and just start killing everyone
and pranking mememmememe EEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and soo i will give you... (gasp)

MMMIIINNNUUUSSS OOONNNEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ummm...

How to NERF THE INVISIBILITY POT.:

It would cost 1 emerald BUT... there are many ways to nerf this. For example,
1. Items you hold we be seen. (Likes swords and stuff)
2. Every time you walk you'll leave footprints.
3. If you get hit more than 5 times your armor will be seen.
4. It would only last for 30 seconds
5. If blinded, it will last for 3 more seconds

See? Invisibility isn't so bad. You just have to put you mind into it and it will ALL WORK OUT...
Unless hackers give themselves invis and we'll all be dead--

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Because i see alot of suggestions about this and some of them are really terrible so i decided to make my own suggestion. This would make gameplay because some people dont usualy buy pots so maybe the addition of invisibility would drive the player to go to the potions page and buy other potions to complement the invisibility.

Extra Information:
IM SOO EXCITED FOR THE UPDATE!!

fightfire

Addicted Member
Donator
this is jartex network we are not at hypixel, we should never copy other servers.

Donthackplsty

this is jartex network we are not at hypixel, we should never copy other servers.

Neutral
I think this could be added beacause WE already have jump pot and speed pot why dont we add invis? i mean yeah its kind of copying but hypixel also copied the potions,if not atleast just upgrade the jump and speed pots

EnderLord

-1 have you seen the cassual players of this server if you havent other players cant even left click and also this server wont have any originality

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
manemejef

manemejef

The fact that you broght hypixel to this is beyond me. The invisibility potion is part of Vanila Minecraft. You people should stop being bitter. I'm not saying we should copy hypixel. I said we should add potions because its a good idea. Plus, its pretty balanced because you can you it as well. Its not unfair.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
manemejef

manemejef

-1 have you seen the cassual players of this server if you havent other players cant even left click and also this server wont have any originality
what? Why did you bring casual players casual to this? Look. Casual players get beaten up by tryhards. Tryhards can be beaten up by noons. And boobs get beaten up by casual players. No one cares if they cant left clicker.
tbh i don't like invis to be added, BedWars now is kinda good without invis potion
But it would be better if there was invis pot...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
manemejef

manemejef

what? Why did you bring casual players casual to this? Look. Casual players get beaten up by tryhards. Tryhards can be beaten up by noons. And boobs get beaten up by casual players. No one cares if they cant left clicker.

But it would be better if there was invis pot...
Omg! Way too many typos! Huhuhu

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Hello, my opinion is not going to be positive. Why?

• Too OP
  • The first one who gets to the middle will win the game by being invisible
  • Other people opinions