Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Hotbar maneger

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
I have already suggested this in November of last year and got denied since its not "not original and jartex does not copy hypixel!" Since the most recent update in bedwars adding rotational items that hypixel has had for months now and not even adding a new item.REDICULIOUS. Jartex being original is not true. This is why I created this thread because this has been requested over 2.5k times acording to staff so I want a VALID reason why this is not in the game

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
What should I do for you, player, to not be useless? Please explain in details
Okay sure first of all put /report in game because nobody has the time to record evedence. Secondly fix the server so that my skin load my skin loads fine on every server exept jartex its like 1 in every 5 times I log on that I have a skin. Thirdly and this has happened twice now when I get falsely muted for 24 hours because who knows why acually put effort in to look at my claim of false report and give me a valid reason why I was muted. 4thly FIX THE LAG IN BEDWARS SERVERS. Finally what I've been asking for in a thread and a suggestion twice now add a hotbar manager in bedwars last time I got denied because it was unoriginal because it has been requested 2.5k times before. If it was asked for 2.5k times don't you think people want it. I mean thats more times suggested than there is bedwars players active come on. How about replying with text Saturaxion

Last edited:

panas1

Hotbar manager is a really great suggestion it's sad that it was not implemented

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Secondly fix the server so that my skin load my skin loads fine on every server exept jartex its like 1 in every 5 times I log on that I have a skin.
It is not an issue from Jartex side it's from plugin side aka the devs that made the plugin, hopefully they fix it asap and Jartex just applies the changes.
Thirdly and this has happened twice now when I get falsely muted for 24 hours because who knows why acually put effort in to look at my claim of false report and give me a valid reason why I was muted.
??? Give more details, in game? Discord? Also, staff reports are a thing so feel free to report a staff member there is you feel like yout punishment was not fair/right.
4thly FIX THE LAG IN BEDWARS SERVERS.
There is no lag
hotbar manager in bedwars
Eh i agree with this one, i would like this to be added too, but its up to the team suggestion ig.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Yes jartex staff is more useless than paper straws amd does not care about what the communty
Hey buddy its uselss to blamming staff for any thing they are doing their job 100% perfectly about new maps so map creator staff such as Fuznix is trying to make new and cool maps so they might release soon

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Okay sure first of all put /report in game because nobody has the time to record evedence.
First thing, this is not something that I, as a helper, can do. It's all up to developers and owners if they want to have it or not. Second thing, you're not right with the fact that nobody is recording and reporting players. There are many reporters who are doing such things on daily basis.
Secondly fix the server so that my skin load my skin loads fine on every server exept jartex its like 1 in every 5 times I log on that I have a skin.
Once again, this is not our duty as a staff members, so blaming us is a huge mistake.
Thirdly and this has happened twice now when I get falsely muted for 24 hours because who knows why acually put effort in to look at my claim of false report and give me a valid reason why I was muted.
Here you can see the reasons why you were punished: https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/search/Seventh_Storm/
If it happens that you think you were falsely muted by any staff member you can make a staff report at that staff member.
4thly FIX THE LAG IN BEDWARS SERVERS.
Once again, we, staff members, have nothing to do with that. It's not our duty. Our duty is to keep server clean of any kind of rule breakers.
Finally what I've been asking for in a thread and a suggestion twice now add a hotbar manager in bedwars last time I got denied because it was unoriginal because it has been requested 2.5k times before. If it was asked for 2.5k times don't you think people want it. I mean thats more times suggested than there is bedwars players active come on.
If a suggestion was denied in the past, it was denied for a reason. It is useless to make another one suggestion, won't make any change. I don't see why you want so much for it to be implemented, is it that hard to just change the items into a slot where you want to have it after you buy it? It's also a part of the game, so deal with it.