Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Hotbar maneger

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
I have already suggested this in November of last year and got denied since its not "not original and jartex does not copy hypixel!" Since the most recent update in bedwars adding rotational items that hypixel has had for months now and not even adding a new item.REDICULIOUS. Jartex being original is not true. This is why I created this thread because this has been requested over 2.5k times acording to staff so I want a VALID reason why this is not in the game

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
Okay lets get this clear..they add what they want and they dont what they dont want..cuz hotbar manager isnt like copying hypixel..its a basic need for bedwars in general..not like hypixel owns the shit..so its just our devs who dont wanna add it..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Yes jartex staff is more useless than paper straws amd does not care about what the communty

ImProud

IGN
ImProud
Yes jartex staff is more useless than paper straws amd does not care about what the communty
You’re funny, The jartex team has done lots of things for us, custom items for Skywars, original maps for our minigames and if you’re not happy then it’s not our fault 😐

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Sure pay 2 win skywars and no new bedwars maps for a year now thanks alot staff :)