Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Bedwars hotbar manarger

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Minecraft Username:
Seventh_Storm​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars hotbar manarger​

Suggestion Details:
It would make Jartex more costomisable in the sence that players with odd hotbar management would be able to get their items faster and this will speed up the game and be a quality of life change!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Huge quality of life improvement​
Make Jartex more friendly for all users​

Extra Information:
I know that this has been denied in the past and thats all everyone keeps telling me but I must ask why was it denied?​
Its not unorigional and its not copying Hypixel because rotational items is already a copy!!!!​
Tysm for adding it I really apreaciate it​

Last edited:

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Seventh_Storm​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars hotbar manarger​

Suggestion Details:
It would make Jartex more costomisable in the sence that players with odd hotbar management would be able to get their items faster and this will speed up the game and be a quality of life change!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Huge quality of life improvement​
Make Jartex more friendly for all users​

Extra Information:
I know that this has been denied in the past and thats all everyone keeps telling me but I must ask why was it denied?​
Its not unorigional and its not copying Hypixel because bedwars is already a copy!!!!​
Yo S Seventh_Storm , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for following reason(s):
This has been suggested infinite times and has been denied infinite times either.
Jartex won't copy Hypixel.
It doesn't even take a second to manage ur inventory, so I don't see any reason why u want it so badly.
No.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Yo S Seventh_Storm , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for following reason(s):
This has been suggested infinite times and has been denied infinite times either.
It doesn't even take a second to manage ur inventory, so I don't see any reason why u want it so badly.
No.
Well its not hypixel thing, its something that is important for bedwars but ok, imma Upvote

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Well its not hypixel thing, its something that is important for bedwars but ok, imma Upvote
brother its a hypixel thing, + I dont think it's gonna be added as jartex doesn't want to copy other servers.

alyan

Donator
Donator
brother its a hypixel thing, + I dont think it's gonna be added as jartex doesn't want to copy other servers.
but its helpful tbh jartex recently took items from hypixel for rotations so I dont think so copy thing should be a problem anymore

Aevuh

Hello Storm,

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion, Eventually, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due to the reasons stated by Prep.

Kind Regards,
~Rose

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there! 🐈
Yes. nothing else to say.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reasons that follows:
● Would be great to have.

● Nothing else to say.

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Hello Storm,

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion, Eventually, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due to the reasons stated by Prep.

Kind Regards,
~Rose
Uhh look at rotational items copying is not a factor anymore!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
No.
Brother what do you call rotational items ?? Do you think jartex came up with it???