Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars 'hit glitch'

Picie__7

This 'hit glitch' is not the no hit glitch but it's more like when someone hits me i get stuck the place they hit me and when i'm trying to look around it fixes me to last place i was looking before they hit me (like it pulls me if i try to look away) and i'm scared that people will call it out as hacks because it doesn't give me kb as like im stuck in the block (but i'm on top of it its not the block glitch) it happens kinda often and also i don't know how to fix it and don't know why it happens so I can't do anything about it.
So was there like a bedwars anticheat update or like my net is just shit lel (but it didn't happen when i first play too but after like 3 or 4 months it kept happening) Help

G

Gusto

that is anticheat probably, they must changed something with it because I am experiencing same problem with 50ms. This happens if I block hit (anticheat think that you use killaura or something I think) and it lags you in block. If this happens just crouch, right click on mouse and you should be fine.

_Salti

Banned
That is the blockhit/no hit glitch. Usually triggered by the anti cheat.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
This 'hit glitch' is not the no hit glitch but it's more like when someone hits me i get stuck the place they hit me and when i'm trying to look around it fixes me to last place i was looking before they hit me (like it pulls me if i try to look away) and i'm scared that people will call it out as hacks because it doesn't give me kb as like im stuck in the block (but i'm on top of it its not the block glitch) it happens kinda often and also i don't know how to fix it and don't know why it happens so I can't do anything about it.
So was there like a bedwars anticheat update or like my net is just shit lel (but it didn't happen when i first play too but after like 3 or 4 months it kept happening) Help
this happens with me aswell, It may occur due to ping

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Wow , This happens to me all time , it is so annoying and might be considered hacks by someone