Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars Height Limit

RIPty

Minecraft Username:
RIPtyy​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Height Limit​

Description:
This suggestion has probably been suggested like a billion times, but hear me out. Bedwars height limit needs to be reduced, ask yourself, why would you need a height limit over 200 blocks? when the tallest structure is like 75-100 blocks high? Wouldn't this be abusable? There's no rule about skybasing in bedwars not being allowed, but ask yourself. What would you do if someone in your game was doing this.
You would get a jump pot and build up? then he fireballs you, what would you say? "eh its just a game its fine" then you find yourself wasting your time on a "game" because you are trying to build up to a person, but he fireballs you. Even when he doesn't fireball you, 5-10 minutes would just be wasted on just building up. Also, most of the maps are based on extremely high height limit. Take yoshi for example, it's too tall, you can easily just camp on it which makes it really annoying. Don't even make me talk about rome like just, why is that map atleast 1000000 blocks height limit. This suggestion would make bedwars players feel at ease.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve bedwars as a whole. Why do you think this was suggested so much, it is because many people want it​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello RIPty,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Suggestion denied
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo