Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Glitched...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Glitch?

I have recently encountered a glitch where a spectator is in your BedWars game, whose name doesn't not show up but can kill you. I have encountered this glitch and it's pretty annoying and ruins the gameplay. Many players are complaining about this and i agree with them, because u try to play the game fairly but someone who just comes and kills you over and over and don't allow you to play.

How?
So far I know, there are 2 possible ways for this glitch to happen. I am not sure which one because i don't know that the glitch occured now or was earlier and players realized it now. The two possible reasons for this glitch are:
1. When you are in game of Bedwars and get killed (final kill or normal kill) you become spectator, normally you are supposed to be in spectator mode i.e. gamemode 3 so you cannot break blocks and hit other players, but here players are in gamemode 2 (Adventure mode, to prevent ghosting of other players possibly) and the server instead of disabling PVP for spectators it allows PVP for them, as they are in adventure mode, they can hit other players.
2. This is more kinda won't be the case, but there is a possibility after you get killed(final kill) and be afk, there is a possibility that the server does not kick you and other game starts, as you didn't click join game, you are not in game but on the server, and as you are still a spectator, you are able to hit off the players who are in game but others cannot see your name because you are not in game, your name is not shown to others.

Note!
This post is also a note to those who are being the Spectators aka the ones who kill the players as spectators. So far i know some of the name who are intentionally doing this. the thing is please do not do this, play a fair game instead of just sitting on a server killing everyone and destroy the gameplay. I repeat again Please DONT GO OUT AND START USING THE GLITCH AND KILL THE PLAYERS.

What can you do?
If you have encountered this glitch, please try to get some video on it and link it below. But as per what can be done, there is nothing much can be done as a player except to NOT BE the one who just goes out and use the glitch as a medium to break the game for everyone.

XxXChaosGod

What Glitch?

I have recently encountered a glitch where a spectator is in your BedWars game, whose name doesn't not show up but can kill you. I have encountered this glitch and it's pretty annoying and ruins the gameplay. Many players are complaining about this and i agree with them, because u try to play the game fairly but someone who just comes and kills you over and over and don't allow you to play.

How?
So far I know, there are 2 possible ways for this glitch to happen. I am not sure which one because i don't know that the glitch occured now or was earlier and players realized it now. The two possible reasons for this glitch are:
1. When you are in game of Bedwars and get killed (final kill or normal kill) you become spectator, normally you are supposed to be in spectator mode i.e. gamemode 3 so you cannot break blocks and hit other players, but here players are in gamemode 2 (Adventure mode, to prevent ghosting of other players possibly) and the server instead of disabling PVP for spectators it allows PVP for them, as they are in adventure mode, they can hit other players.
2. This is more kinda won't be the case, but there is a possibility after you get killed(final kill) and be afk, there is a possibility that the server does not kick you and other game starts, as you didn't click join game, you are not in game but on the server, and as you are still a spectator, you are able to hit off the players who are in game but others cannot see your name because you are not in game, your name is not shown to others.

Note!
This post is also a note to those who are being the Spectators aka the ones who kill the players as spectators. So far i know some of the name who are intentionally doing this. the thing is please do not do this, play a fair game instead of just sitting on a server killing everyone and destroy the gameplay. I repeat again Please DONT GO OUT AND START USING THE GLITCH AND KILL THE PLAYERS.

What can you do?
If you have encountered this glitch, please try to get some video on it and link it below. But as per what can be done, there is nothing much can be done as a player except to NOT BE the one who just goes out and use the glitch as a medium to break the game for everyone.
thanks for addressing the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.