Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars Bedwars Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

iQwertius

Minecraft Username:
iQwertius

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Generator

Description:
Often, there are people that stay away from keyboard right in the middle of the gen, and the other teammates can get nothing. Either these who "camp" in the generator are crossteaming because they don't want the others to get ressources or just they want Iron Armor (12 gold ingots) but it's quite expensive at the first time, and we would wait that much time to get ressources. So please, make the generator spawn ressources around the stone slabs and not just in the middle otherwise we can't get ressources. I lost so many matches due generator possessors; and I don't think that I'm the only.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This should make people play bedwars often, and people in other teams will not crossteam.
Example:
• In the Triples mode,
• 2 people (A and B) are in a party, but sadly they went in different teams.
• A will possess the gen so B can raid the A's teammates, and then A and B can crossteam.
So, that's one point against the crossteaming.
After, people get AFK (away from keyboard) too many times, and if they get afk too much, people will come raid us and then we will have nothing to defend our bed, so it's quite irritating. This would surely, improve JartexNetwork's Bedwars and make crossteams diseappear for once.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Neutral

There are 2 of kinds of these suggestions now..

ItsMeCyber

+1 I totally agree with this. Sometimes you take too long that the bed is getting rushed already by the other team.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello iQwertius,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.​

Good afternoon,
Pingering

Status
Not open for further replies.