Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Bedwars Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmanic

Minecraft Username:
Plasmanic

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Gamemode

Description:
Bedwars is a fun game, but I think it's pretty slow paced and has slightly plain combat, I recently came across a new bedwars gamemode idea which could be called Super Bedwars or Bedwars Superpowers, it has the same idea as bedwars but with powers to make the game faster, they can be bought from a new shop Npc called the Power Shop (Or the main shop) where you can buy buffs like Rush (Where the playing gets rushed forward, and if the player comes into contact with another player, that player would take some damage and get lunged into the air) it would of course have a time limit before each use, another power can be autobridge (where it bridges for 3 seconds for you), I know it would take alot of time to implement this type of thing, but I thought it was a good idea, so I decided to share it!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this gamemode could improve Jartex simply because it could bring users who want to play something unique and fun, and expand the amount of variety when it comes to gamemodes! The more variety, the better the server

Extra Information:
This isn't a finished idea, but if it does get implemented, it can be improved on!

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Plasmanic,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.