Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars For All: Guide To Bedwars For Both Beginners And Pros [Thread 4]

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hey!
My name is Pincer.
I am a decent bedwars player and have been playing this game for over 3 years.
This is the fourth thread in my series of bedwars for all. If you haven't read my previous threads, go read em here ------:> https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/b...-for-both-beginners-and-pros-thread-3.107163/

Anyway, Lets Begin!

So in this thread we will learn about how to fireball jump(and why its useful), how to clutch and how to escape the void. So without further ado, lets begin!
Fireball Jumping- So what is this? Well as you know, in bedwars whenever a fireball explodes it knocks you/your opponent back? Well in most cases you launch it on your opponent to either scare him or knock em' of the bridge. Similarily, we will use this knockback for jumping higher, and if correctly done very, very high. So to do this you need to wait till your opponent gets close, look down and launch a fireball, a tenth of a second later, you need to jump. You will instantly be launched high into the air if you timed it right and you need to hold W, you will go right on top of your opponent and you can destroy their bed without touching them/them touching you. This is an OP strat and you can use this to your advatage alot. We will also cover tnt jumping in another thread.

How to clutch- Well clutching means to use blocks to escape your enemy. Not in the way you might think though. Lets say your enemy knocked you into the void, you need to place a block at the right place and time and you will be saved. I would also reccomend setting a hotkey for the slot in wich you keep your blocks, personnaly, I prefer R.I reccomend putting wool in the 1, 4 or 9th slot(if you put it in 4, there no need for a hot key). I would also reccomend to go to youtube and search for 'Bedwars Clutch MOntage' It will greatly fimiliarize you with the technique.

Last but not the least, How to escape the void. - First method clutch ^^^^^^^
Second buy an ender pearl and when you know you are about to meet jesus, throw it. I would only reccomend when you don't have a bed.

Bonus tip: use kbsticks (they are op)

Anyway bye!
P.S. let me know ur opinion about this guide by posting a comment and voting. There is a poll on the top of this guide.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Pincer stop copying things from yt your pc speeding up is a reference to the DoomCow situation were he got banned on hypixel lol
I was actu
Everyone knows there's a hacker problem. Nobody's said there wasn't.
Nah. Ive met a couple of staff members and player who don't admit about hackers.