Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars for All: Guide to bedwars for both beginners and Pros [Thread 1]

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hi there!

My name's PincerPrithu. I am a good bedwars player. I mostly play solo and have become quite good. This is a guide to win in bedwars in solo mode.

Step 1: learn to speed bridge.

Step 2: watch YouTubers I recommend ShotGunRaids and TechnoBlade.

Step 3: Become better at PvP

Methods

- Take advantage of the void- remember there's no way to escape the void even with full diamond gear. If you have bad gear, consider knocking your opponent into the void.

- Early Kills- If you learn to speed bridge, don't bother covering your bed, just put wool over it and speed bridge to the opponents' island.

- Don't wait for an iron sword- I have seen many people wait for 8 gold for an iron sword, it is a waste cause they aren't good at PvP.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Even without PVP skills you can easily win if you have the proper strategies *cough cough -fireball spam-*
Fair enough. But this is also highly circumstantial if your opponent decides to use the early kills stratergy, they could most likely eliminate you because you don't have enough iron for fireballs. If you are good at PvP, however, you should be able to fend them off since the level of your and their gear should be the same.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Please don't hesitate to argue and/or ask questions.

Fruitified

Donator
Fair enough. But this is also highly circumstantial if your opponent decides to use the early kills stratergy, they could most likely eliminate you because you don't have enough iron for fireballs. If you are good at PvP, however, you should be able to fend them off since the level of your and their gear should be the same.
Thats a huge issue these players struggle from but with this strategy, you most likely won't need a good sword to use. So the iron or gold for the sword goes to a knockback stick and blocks for defending the bed. I mean I don't really see huge success using this way because it is mostly about PVP and late game these players struggle once the borders start shrinking because they are forced to go in the middle and fight.About pvp, most players on Jartex have below mediocre pvp skills(thats why they use modded clients) so its fairly easy to fight them even if you are ''garbage'' at pvp.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I disagree. Even though knowing how to PvP will be crucial for obvious reasons, strategy is far, far more important. It doesn't even have to involve camping. Say, for example, you run into someone who's considered a very skilled PvPer (think Stimpy/Cxlvxn, not that you'd find them on Jartex but this is just an example). They don't know anything about bedwars. Even if you're "just average" at PvP, if you are skilled at bedwars you'll be able to win fairly easily, even if you're playing aggressive.