Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Duel

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Minecraft Username:
ExoCrafter123

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Duel

Description:
Information;
1v1: There will only be you and your opponent. Best out of 3-6 wins the duel, there will be a 10-20minutes time.

Islands: There will be 2 Diamond generators and 3 Emerald Generators and 2 bases, of course, your island base and opponent island base.

2v2: Instead of being alone and solo, you will have teammates to support you. Best out of 3-6 wins the duel, there will be 10-20 minutes time.

Islands: There will be 4 Diamond Generators and 4 Emerald Generators. The space between the middle and Diamond will be bigger. And there will be 2 bases, your and your teammates base and their base, opponents base.

Rewards will be coins, brain and Exp. Winners take the rewards. The other item will be the same as BedWars. This can also be added to PracticePvP if you please.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help everyone who wants to learn BedWars. They can practice there speed bridge, PvP and block clutch, they can also learn to get good at BedWars.

Extra Information:
Teaming is allowed, for short period of times, at least 3 or 5 minutes. But if the time is a way to pass, is punishable they won't be ban, they will just be warned, not a warning a message will message them saying teaming is not allowed anymore. Oh also forgot to mention, they will be an option for you to choose whether to team or not and timer.

Ps; don't hate me if my suggestions are useless or bad UwU

Homiiz

Donator
Donator
Hello!
I've read your suggestion and decided to vote Neutral for the time being.

-Best Regards Homiiz

Status
Not open for further replies.