Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars BedWars donor cosmetics

D

Deleted member 68393

Minecraft Username:
Nirahz

What is the suggestion about?
BedWars donor cosmetics

Description:
So, the new bedwars update brought a lot. But there's one particular thing they've added which I'm not happy about: Donor cosmetics. Donor cosmetics are basically cosmetics which are only accessible to people with a certain donor rank. Bronze, Silver, Gold, it doesn't matter. My problem with this is that, regular players (non-donors) can very easily get these items out of either Loot Boxes, or the Brain Washer. It's happened to me a couple of times now: I open up one of my Brain Washer gold crates which I've worked hard for, and I get an cosmetic I can't even use. It really bothers me, that's why I hereby suggest the seperation of donor cosmetics and regular ones. I do not ask for much, but please for the love of god add something like a Brain Washer or a Loot Crate for donor items only, which is accessible to them and them only. It would be a free item which donators could redeem every week, or every few days (they'd still be able to open regular Brain Washer crates and Loot Boxes). I think this would be really helpful because a lot of people get frustrated over the fact that they just spent a large amount of brains for nothing. Thank you!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Everything that needs to be known can be found in the text above.

Extra Information:
yes

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
It's a cosmetic, not some feature that gives you extra items or anything. So no, it's not unfair in my eyes, since it's just a cosmetical change. You can get items that are available for your rank yes, but sometimes you get an cosmetic which is only available for donators, which is just something extra they get in return of supporting the server.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
It's a cosmetic, not some feature that gives you extra items or anything. So no, it's not unfair in my eyes, since it's just a cosmetical change. You can get items that are available for your rank yes, but sometimes you get an cosmetic which is only available for donators, which is just something extra they get in return of supporting the server.
I agree -1 from me

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Suime,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0