Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars defending brains and coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevRens

Minecraft Username:
SmashSubscribe

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars defending brains and coins

Description:
Will they make it so tht if you are the defender in the bedwars game that you can actually get brains
Final kills is a great way to get coins and brains if you are the attacker ofcourse
But my friend is way ahead with his amount of brains and coins just because I am better at defending and he is at attacking
So my question is: Will there be something that makes it so that as a defender you can get near equal amount of brains as the attacker. Else the use of defending is not worth it since you wouldn't get as much coins nor brains.
Like points per 2 kills without any death in between at your own bed. whcih would give you coins and a brain.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make it actually good to defend in bedwars so not the whole team will attack at once resulting in a lose.

Extra Information:
This is because I notice that me and my friend play together and he get's more brains then I do when he is attacking and I am stuck defending our base from a whole team coming at me at once. I do not get brains for killing them but when he get's their bed and kills both after destroying the bed he get's brains and coins. AKA I am stuck with near to nothing while he gets the stuff.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
People will just defend/camp and earn free coins/brains without any effort.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there,
I've read your suggestions and decided to rate/vote it -1 for the time being.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, DevRens​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Denied
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.