Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Sooo im looking for a 1.8.9 client that can boost my fps too. Im playing cracked/on tlauncher. But is there any client that can show my tlauncher skin and cape or not? All the clients i know are salwyrr, badlion, lunar, batmod, labymod.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Electr1fy_

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
like, you can customise your cape on laby (free), and even make it a high res png
Still my tlauncher cape can be visible by other tlauncher users which is my main point really, plus this one is animated too and i bought it.

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
There is a client by the name of Cheat Breaker. If you look up on YouTube "free cosmetics Cheat Breaker" you can get free capes and wings also your fps will be boosted and there are plenty of mods

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
There is a client by the name of Cheat Breaker. If you look up on YouTube "free cosmetics Cheat Breaker" you can get free capes and wings also your fps will be boosted and there are plenty of mods
would not recommend, this client is hella sketchy

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If ur using labymod without ( offline cosmetics mod ) then yeah, ur cape and skin is going to be visible to other Tlauncher users.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
As nirahz said i wouldnt advise using that

Status
Not open for further replies.