Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars can be Better

alizonegamer

IGN
alizonegamer
I love so much BedWars and I, playing it like 10h in a day.

But this server have some cheater like "Auto Clickers". They are so annoying and I hate them. So please make a better "Anti cheat" for "Auto Clickers" !!!!

Its_GuGe

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Jartex has a good anti cheat and there is a lot of hacker bc jartex is crack server and you dont need a account for you to hack on you can report hacker here on forums.

xrt0

IGN
xrt0

But this server have some cheater like "Auto Clickers". They are so annoying and I hate them. So please make a better "Anti cheat" for "Auto Clickers" !!!!
Give me a server without players that autoclick... exactly, there's non. Jartex anticheat is pretty good for a cracked server IMO. As GuGe said above me,if u r annoyed of them,then just report them on forums.
Have a nice day!

Attachments

• IMG_20220131_232034.jpg
    IMG_20220131_232034.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

opmcplayz

IGN
opmcplayz
jartex has a good anti-cheat but it kicks people for no reason. it says for client modification idk why

Turdur

jartex bedwars is already the best is better than hypixel stop the cap

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator

The anticheat is alr so good. But if its not detecting the hackers hacks juts report them

VVtheone

Every cracked server has hackers it's inevitable u can just report them reports forum

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
Cracked server ofc will have hackers and autoclickers

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
you cant complain about hackers,cracked servers are very easy for hackers to hack on,you dont need to buy a seperate mc acc if your acc gets banned for hacking,you can just make a new cracked acc for free and play on jn,and the anticheat cant be always accurate,just report them if u feel like someone is autoclicking