Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars, but it's more insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
TheRyszardd​

What is the suggestion about?
BedWars, but it's more insane.​

Description:
How did I get to this idea?
Last night I could not sleep and I was thinking of some idea that would make JartexNetwork stand out from other cracked servers on the market. I tought of a very interesting approach towards BedWars. The style that would make these amazing moments from the montage videos on Youtube not just a special thing, but something necessary. Special mode that would push top players of BedWars to the limits - the Insane+.
What is so special with Insane+, and what is the purpose?
The main purpose of the Insane+ mode should be competitive play, for example party tournaments or official server tournaments. First, the resource generation would be slowed down by around 40-50%, but in the same time the game clock will be accelerated to go three times faster, Second, there will be an implementation of something called the hit clock. Finally, the tiebreakers in case of two last players being eliminated because of the hit clock, or being eliminated at once, or of the game ending.
Wait... the hit clock?!?!
I will now explain what will the hit clock be - after 90 seconds of the game there will be a counter counting down from 45 to 0, which will restart to 45 whether you take a hit or get hit. That would make fighting against players a crucial part of BedWars, since the game clock already does not allow for games to go too long.
If you don't hit a player for the first time, you die, or if your bed is already destroyed, that would count as final kill of the bed destroyer if still alive, or:

%player% has been killed because of not hitting others / because of hit clock violation.
Yellow has been eliminated!
What are the tie-breakers?
In the case of not only one player being alive in the end-game, the tie-breakers would be as following:
First tie-breaker:
more player kills win (final kills count as two)
Second tie-breaker: more damage dealt win
Third tie-breaker: more beds destroyed
If neither of the tie-breakers would issue a winner, players would be standing in a 10x10 bordered box in a middle of the map, with kits being the same as the ones players had before the tiebreaker was issued.
How about mode availability?
The mode itself would not be available as a playable game mode, you would need to join a party of someone with perks for setting parties.
But would the mode alter the sense of BedWars?
The building side of BedWars would become a lot less important, that would make PvP part very important, what might disbalance the great mode BedWars is. There would still be beds to defend (and destroy)
What would the Insane+ be good for?
For example, the mode would be good for people without time to play an entire BedWars game, or for the various BedWars and other PvP competitions.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The Insane+ mode would create a brand new competition requiring a lot of skill, that was unforseen on other servers.​

Extra Information:
If the mode would be a part of a competition, the best way would be to make this mode a series of 3-6 games.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
ill vote and stay Neutral for now, until i hear other peoples opinions about this

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
+1 Cause this mode is good for players who wanna take a break from normal bedwars also for hardcore players
I also agree with W WilliamPlayz

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TheRyszardd​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • No plans for things such as this.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.