Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars bug/glitch

ID7OoMy

Minecraft Username:
ID7OoMy

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars bug/glitch

Description:
What i am talking about is sometimes when i try to join doubles in bedwars it teleports me to solo game and it happens with other people and sometimes it teleports me back to spawn where i choose games for no reason

Also there is another bug which kick u from game for "client modification" which also false it happens to me and my friend in different games like in sbd where i have gravity enchantment in my boots and when i jump it sometimes kick me same with bws it kicks me where i have block glitch or just jumping and running it happend to me and others while i myself use badlion client i don't know if others use badlion or labymod

I hope u guys upvote if u like to get this glitch or bug fixed

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make alot of people don't leave doubles or solo games

Extra Information:
It occurs alot of time by now since 2k+ people in bw i hope this glitch or bug get fixed soon since it's one of the popular games in jartex server

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 chocz700 chocz700 deny as AutumnBomb1111 AutumnBomb1111 said it goes under bugs this doesn’t count as a suggestion

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ID7OoMy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This is a bug that we are already aware of. But you can always report it here if you wish to do so.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​