Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [BedWars] BedWars Tiebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DurRice

Your In-Game Name:
DurRice
What is your suggestion about?:
BedWars Tiebreaker
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
All beds have been destroyed. 30 seconds until the game ends. Its down to Team Green, Pink, and Red. Everyone is camping at their base, waiting for the game to end so a winner is randomly decided. I don't know about you, but that sounds unfair to me.

My suggestion is to add something to determine the winner depending on who has earned the most points in the game. For example, whichever team has earned the most coins (kills, bed destroys, knockouts) during that game will win the tiebreaker if the game ends in a tie. We can see who has the earned the most points by having the console say in chat, after all beds have been destroyed:

Current Leaderboard:
1. Team Pink - 25 points
2. Team Red -20 points
3. Team Green - 10 points

Team Pink will win the game if time runs out, unless Team Red or Team Green go hard and eliminate the other teams.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This prevents any upsets from a randomly chosen winner, even though your team may have eliminated the most teams. It will be more fair to the players who try their best to eliminate other players.
Is there anything else we should know?:

Kirito_HD

Addicted Member
Banned
+1 so that we know which team will win, rather than letting the system randomly pick.

wraith17

Addicted Member
I don't think that the winning team is Taken randomly!
As far as I know the winning team is taken in the basis of Most Kills.
Although I am not sure about it, I'll give +1
°^...^°

hello2248

Donator
Donator
The winning team is decided based on who got more kill, bed destructions, or something like that, I'm not sure exactly what. However, it is not random.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DurRice

DurRice

The winning team is decided based on who got more kill, bed destructions, or something like that, I'm not sure exactly what. However, it is not random.

If that is the case, it would be nice to have something to indicate who the winner is going to be, so my team mate can decide whether or not we need to go ham and eliminate the enemy.
If it is decided on one of those things you listed, it would still be nice to know which one would lead to the win so players can focus on that objective.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion! This will be put in place within the next bedwars update!

Status
Not open for further replies.