Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars Balancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpGrenade

Minecraft Username:
WarpGrenade

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Balancing

Description:
1. Please add an actually ok anti-cheat, the one you have right now sucks. PLEASE!
2. Take out fireballs. It honesty is way too OP, especially since it's a ranged attack with splash AND knockback. The fireball cooldown did nothing to nerf it, since you can't do anything if somebody starts spamming it. Either take it out or nerf it heavily, like making the cooldown be 15 seconds. Another way to nerf it is lowering the knockback, or something along those lines.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help Jartex Network Bedwars stay enjoyable and balanced. Of course all servers strive for this, so this is why I'm creating this suggestion.

Extra Information:
I die 90% of the time by spammed fireballs. Hackers are also extremely common. Amazingly enough, I saw 3 hackers in 3 games CONSECUTIVELY.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Big ass fucking -1 for lowering the kb of the fireball

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
-1 , fireballs are part of the game + they don't give a shit about the anit cheat.

ItzSudoku

Donator
Donator
Hello there,
I have looked into your suggestion and decided to go with -1
Have a good day!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Minecraft Username:
WarpGrenade

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars Balancing

Description:
1. Please add an actually ok anti-cheat, the one you have right now sucks. PLEASE!

2. Take out fireballs. It honesty is way too OP, especially since it's a ranged attack with splash AND knockback. The fireball cooldown did nothing to nerf it, since you can't do anything if somebody starts spamming it. Either take it out or nerf it heavily, like making the cooldown be 15 seconds. Another way to nerf it is lowering the knockback, or something along those lines.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help Jartex Network Bedwars stay enjoyable and balanced. Of course all servers strive for this, so this is why I'm creating this suggestion.

Extra Information:
I die 90% of the time by spammed fireballs. Hackers are also extremely common. Amazingly enough, I saw 3 hackers in 3 games CONSECUTIVELY.
After reading and receiving your post, I've decided to vote -1 reason due to;
-You can't suggest a new anti cheat if I am correct.
-Dealt with it, fireball is part of the game like Arrydzn Arrydzn says above.
-Tgis is suggestion, not a section to complain about anti-cheat sucks not fireball need to nerf cuz too abusive cuz seems like it to me.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, WarpGrenade​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Denied
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.