Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bedwars and skywars suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

oPanduh

Minecraft Username:
WarriorPandaYT​

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars and skywars suggestions​

Description:
hello there, My name is WarriorPanda And I have a few suggestions for jartex network, such as adding features like stat checker a way to check peoples stats, 2. more maps for games like skywars and bedwars, 3. a map selector for skywars and bedwars, 4. for bedwars a hotbar manager manager like hypixel has so how it works is if you choose blocks to be in the 5 slot everytime you buy blocks it will go into the fifth slot unless there is blocks already there and my final suggestion is more gamemods like duels or bridge or something like that.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will overall help the playerbase and help jartex grow as a whole​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oPanduh

oPanduh

also for the stat checker you can also do something like hypixel has so they have a bot called dubsop so you friend the bot and message him the players username and it will tell if its a nick or not and its stats

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
More maps are not going to come, Although I like the idea to select the map and then play and the Blocks Manager idea so its a +1
But the idea to see whether the player is a nick or not is bad because everyone will start using it and staff members who are nicked will get destroyed and eventually it will become to annoying they might even resign. And a server without staff is bad.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oPanduh

oPanduh

More maps are not going to come, Although I like the idea to select the map and then play and the Blocks Manager idea so its a +1
But the idea to see whether the player is a nick or not is bad because everyone will start using it and staff members who are nicked will get destroyed and eventually it will become to annoying they might even resign. And a server without staff is bad.
I understand the nick but why not new maps?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
stat checker a way to check peoples stats
Nice idea,I think it would be good as a donator perk.

2. more maps for games like skywars and bedwars,
New maps are being worked on,

3. a map selector for skywars and bedwars,
Not coming anytime soon as it would be quite pointless as we dont have that much of a player base. So choosing maps and playing them could take ages.

4. for bedwars a hotbar manager manager like hypixel has so how it works is if you choose blocks to be in the 5 slot everytime you buy blocks it will go into the fifth slot unless there is blocks already there
Suggested before denied. I myself suggested this, and it got denied. Well, its not that necessary, I suggested that when I was new to the game, but now as I have gotten to a reasonable skill level I don't see myself using it.

my final suggestion is more gamemods like duels or bridge or something like that.
Suggested before denied. You should try the new mode called bedwars in the Practice pvp, its not quite stable atm, but it simulates the game decently.

G

Gusto

Please stop spreading false info.

+1 for hotbar manager.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
WarriorPandaYT

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars and skywars suggestions

Description:
hello there, My name is WarriorPanda And I have a few suggestions for jartex network, such as adding features like stat checker a way to check peoples stats, 2. more maps for games like skywars and bedwars, 3. a map selector for skywars and bedwars, 4. for bedwars a hotbar manager manager like hypixel has so how it works is if you choose blocks to be in the 5 slot everytime you buy blocks it will go into the fifth slot unless there is blocks already there and my final suggestion is more gamemods like duels or bridge or something like that.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will overall help the playerbase and help jartex grow as a whole
1. -1
2. Make them and submit them in Map submission forum
3. already suggested
4. stop copying hypixel
5. neutral
chocz700 chocz700

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, WarriorPandaYT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.