Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] Adding Ender dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
Djcougar
What is your suggestion about?:
Adding Ender dragons
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Rather than doing the regular game end and having a team win at game end time. What if at game end or after sudden death and you are counting down to game end, you could add an Ender dragon to try and speed up the end of the game. This would be very fun in my opinion. Also then almost every game, the game would end with 1 team or player being the last one standing. Rather than having a few teams still alive.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It would make the bedwars experience more fun and the better bedwars is the more player will come. Bedwars has thousands of players that play it on jartex so it is very popular. If you could make it even more fun then I’m sure that just as I have done, others could tell friends and other people about the great Minecraft server. And bedwars is the only thing a lot of them play. In other words it would bring more players.
Is there anything else we should know?:

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
I don't think it's a good idea because the way it works is nice how it is right now and this could cause a lot of lag.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I don't think it's a good idea because the way it works is nice how it is right now and this could cause a lot of lag.

I now realize this could be an issue for people with more lag. I would like to have some way of not just handing a team a win while someone else is still alive.

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
+1, but, maybe instead of making the E.dragon, they can just add tracker thing, which appears after bed destruction. But E.dragon is good too.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Above reasons
  • Would cause lots of lag
  • Could cause further problems

Status
Not open for further replies.