Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars Addiction is not real.

Wertia

Banned
During this month I have been playing bedwars over 3-6 hours a day and I feel guilty that I should have spent that time working and improving my knowledge. Just wanted to let everyone know, you're not alone. You can seek help , I have been seeing a therapist about my jartex network bedwars addiction, it's been hard, I cried , and even was hospitalized as a danger to myself and others against my will for being unable to take care of myself due to all my time being devoted to Jartex Network. I was bailed out by my psychiatrist who luckily was a mod on jartex network bedwars but I know I was just one of the lucky ones. Not everyone has connections to people in power who play Jartex Network. I been speaking out in schools, public sidewalks, and even wrote many letters to my congress representives and senate to stop discriminating against people who have Jartex Bedwars addiction. Due to my hospitalization because of playing Jartex Bedwars, I was instantly disqualified from joining the air force as the air force saw me unfit, being part of the hypixel bedwars gang. I know it may be hard for us Jartex Bedwars players, and a lot of staff have fled Jartex Network Bedwars to escape war crimes convictions, but we're still kicking. We'll rise again, Jartex Network bedwars players. We one day can remove Jartex Bedwars addiction from the medical DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). We had some members even apologize and canceled on Twitter for their Jartex Network Bedwars addiction, those members were weak, never apologize for playing Jartex Network bedwars. Some have even been captured by the enemy and brainwashed to be henchmen for other servers. The war looks grim, and by looking at our player base comparative to others, it looks like we lost, but we haven't, those other bedwars servers had got their way through power through lobbying and corruption. We had many men and women captured behind enemy lines, those who have, I thank you for your service, it was truely an honor playing bedwars with you but those of us still here, continue to play on. We have heard reports from many rivals that those captured , hands are cut off so they can no longer play Jartex Network. They say WE need to seek help, but it's merely a projection and insecurity. In fact, those people are suffering attachment issues, purely toxic and do not seek to help us, but seek to wound, hurt and destroy us. I know the bridging ahead of us may look hard, and it is, but we do things not because they are easy, but because they are hard. To think we are weak, unworthy, is truely a schizophrenic delusion, the fact that we are still here, means we aren't. Many revival Foreign bedwars nvaders have rushed the homeland of Jartex Network and bring advertisements and propagranda to our homeland, and recently started to break down our morale but I know we can win. I don't think Bedwars addiction is real to be frank, and merely yet another tool of propagranda by our enemies. I was tricked for a long time, and even doubted if I was mentally stable. The lobbying and agreements between the police and other bedwars servers are open record and there have been many corruption scandals exposing such action, and the gaslighting by the police saying 'there is no one against Jartex Network bedwars' is immense. Police are trained to take Jartex Network down, and trained to trick us, but we will train even harder.

edit; half of my post was accidendly spaced bar'd and removed but i'll leave it off at this.

ned_

Donator
Donator
wow I just read 2 lines and its a joke LOL
when I looked at it I can't tell what is this thread means

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
Damn bro, you are inspiring. I read the first 2 lines and instantly got moved enough to comment

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
those words can make any grown-up man cry dude imagine spending 50-60 hrs in a stupid block game per week thnx for opening my eyes

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I'm not addict to Bedwars, I just have won 3800 Bedwars games.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05