Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] Add SuddenDeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonster

Minecraft Username:
MonzYT
What is your suggestion about?:
Bedwars
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is about the dragon like on the bigger server's when all beds are destroyed a sudden death message is coming on your stats like : Sudden Death [Time] And when the sudden death time is over the dragons will attack you like this -> See : https://imgur.com/a/a9Ksf Like that and it will like 10-15 dragon all on the map
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It will give bedwars a more fun and adventure to survive at the end of the game and it will Give people a more thing like when they are bored they will go to bedwars

Anyara

no , it will be after 4/5 mins
I don't really see the point. What's the purpose of this suggestion?

If it's to get rid of campers, this'll just make them build higher and wait for the dragons to kill the non-campers.

If it's to add more fun, it'll actually make it less fun for the non-campers who worked so hard to survive, but now are getting pummeled by huge randomly flying dragons instead of being able to tactically invade remaining islands.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheMonster

TheMonster

I don't really see the point. What's the purpose of this suggestion?

If it's to get rid of campers, this'll just make them build higher and wait for the dragons to kill the non-campers.

If it's to add more fun, it'll actually make it less fun for the non-campers who worked so hard to survive, but now are getting pummeled by huge randomly flying dragons instead of being able to tactically invade remaining islands.
hmmm... really?? you are supporting the campers ?? , if they want to survive they be like normal people , they can also destroy people beds and kill people , bedwars is not a gamemode to camp , its a gamemode for fun and adventure

Anyara

hmmm... really?? you are supporting the campers ?? , if they want to survive they be like normal people , they can also destroy people beds and kill people , bedwars is not a gamemode to camp , its a gamemode for fun and adventure
Camping is technically still a playstyle. I don't camp, but if others camp, fine. Let them camp, and let them die.

I can't really blame a person who lost their bed for camping a bit. I also can't blame their opponent for buying an ender pearl, diamond armor, a diamond sword, and destroying the camper.

Edit: Changed my mind. I didn't realize that the game would automatically end so quickly, and that Bedwars didn't have a player compass yet. Perhaps Ender Dragons would be fine then, only when the game's about to end soon.

Last edited:

egeng55

I like the suggestion, however there are more developed and simpler ways of dealing with an end of game type scenario. I also agree that it would probably cause a lot of lag. -1

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear TheMonster,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • If you suggest certain features to improve BedWars please do not copy 'big servers'. We are Jartex, we try not to be the same as other 'big servers'.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.