Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] Add SuddenDeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonster

Minecraft Username:
MonzYT
What is your suggestion about?:
Bedwars
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is about the dragon like on the bigger server's when all beds are destroyed a sudden death message is coming on your stats like : Sudden Death [Time] And when the sudden death time is over the dragons will attack you like this -> See : https://imgur.com/a/a9Ksf Like that and it will like 10-15 dragon all on the map
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It will give bedwars a more fun and adventure to survive at the end of the game and it will Give people a more thing like when they are bored they will go to bedwars

Anyara

That

That Can Help , Jartex Does Not Say , That Don't Post Suggestion Cause That Will Make Server Lag , If they were worried about the lag they should not say " We love to hear what you guys would like to see so don't mind telling us more about your suggestions! We'd gladly hear what you'd come up with." , It will give a little challenge ,
You do realize that Writing Like This , Is Incredibly Hard , to Understand , correct ?

-1, because that will cause more lag, it might be hard to control, and it's unnecessary. We already have a sudden death - all beds are destroyed.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
We already have a sudden death - all beds are destroyed.

He's talking about campers who hide and be like '' hahha noob ez'' i think this should be added or something that can get rid of campers and
also those players who love to build up and make a cool house for themself

+1 I support this suggestion

Marcland

K so let's summarize this... This feature is used for those cowards who like to make skybases and camp at their islands and to games intense right? but some players might have a chance to lag cuz of the amount of dragons that are gonna tear us apart so... I'm going neutral (have a noice day)

Anyara

He's talking about campers who hide and be like '' hahha noob ez'' i think this should be added or something that can get rid of campers and
also those players who love to build up and make a cool house for themself
I haven't met any of those players in Bedwars yet (though to be fair I've only played a few games), but I thought that a compass was already implemented to prevent that. I'm pretty sure that was one of the accepted suggestions.

As for those who build a house... it's an easier win, then. Fireballs away.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheMonster

TheMonster

You do realize that Writing Like This , Is Incredibly Hard , to Understand , correct ?

-1, because that will cause more lag, it might be hard to control, and it's unnecessary. We already have
the sudden death will be after all beds are destroyed

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
To People!

Ohh really this it ? , so why we are playing bedwars? , skyblock , skywars , You name it! , They have everything so stop it!! come on!!
Bedwars // Skywars // Skyblock are global gamemodes, and there's no such a thing called "Copying", you can copy maps ideas, but not these gamemodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.