Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [BedWars] Add rejoin and leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahaPlayMc

IGN
Spy49
Your In-Game Name:
TahaPlays
What is your suggestion about?:
Add rejoin and leaderboards
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Rejoin a command where a player gets disconnected they can join but when hackers get kicked they can rejoin and abuse or use hacks when hackers kicked make sure they cannot rejoin the game and every server has leaderboards
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It will become more premium and if server crashes people can rejoin
Is there anything else we should know?:

Synision

Addicted Member

There is already a leaderboards for Bedwars, even though it isn’t obvious there is one. You can find it HERE!

Overall, I don’t think that this should be added neither be the Developer’s first priority. However, JartexNetwork respects your contributtion to the server as a suggestion to improve the server itself.

7ws

+1 sometimes my mc chrashes and it sucks that i cant rejoin :/

Chargers2019

I don't think that would be the best of ideas. When you get kicked, just find a different game!

7ws

I don't think that would be the best of ideas. When you get kicked, just find a different game!
ok but if your mc crashes and you are in like 2 people left and you know that wou will win 100% and your minecraft freezes and crashes what to do? find a new game in 100 years bc there isnt many maps :/

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Rejoin a command where a player gets disconnected they can join but when hackers get kicked they can rejoin and abuse or use hacks when hackers kicked make sure they cannot rejoin the game and every server has leaderboards
This sentence seemed contradicted. -1 overall, I don't see this helping very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.