Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars [BedWars] Add border shrink

Donthackplsty

Minecraft Username:
Donthackplsty

What is the suggestion about?
Add border shrink

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
Add border shrink so the players that camp and hide have to move to stay alive and not just 1 player hiding and waiting for game end while the other player(s) try to find him.

So here how its gonna work

After Bed destruction there will be "Border Shrink" of 2-3 minutes
which, as it says shrinks the border in the border will shrink it self slowly into the middle of the map (not talking about emerald island i am talking about the center of the whole map)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the player who worked hard the whole game get a chance to win.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I agree because if more than one team survive after bed destruction it will be draw which means that if they input your suggestion in bed-wars it could have the last one standing so that there could be one winner. I also agree with your suggestion as there can be annoying campers, possibly camping as they want to draw ( if you draw in bed-wars the servers says you have won). If this update gets denied then people would camp and most likely they would have a bow so it could be almost impossible to reach campers with bows as they can shoot you. I disagree with hello2248 hello2248 as even if you lose access to shops you could start gathering and collecting materials before the border shrink like preparing, before bed destruction, you could get diamond armor, diamond sword and etc

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I agree because if more than one team survive after bed destruction it will be draw which means that if they input your suggestion in bed-wars it could have the last one standing so that there could be one winner. I also agree with your suggestion as there can be annoying campers, possibly camping as they want to draw ( if you draw in bed-wars the servers says you have won). If this update gets denied then people would camp and most likely they would have a bow so it could be almost impossible to reach campers with bows as they can shoot you. I disagree with hello2248 hello2248 as even if you lose access to shops you could start gathering and collecting materials before the border shrink like preparing, before bed destruction, you could get diamond armor, diamond sword and etc

Changed to -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Donthackplsty

Donthackplsty

-1, you would lose access to the shops.
but you can go pass the borders you will just take damage while outside it, now that would probaly happen 1 or 2 times because players will get used to so they will start preparing first

hello2248

Donator
Donator
The shops would get to be way outside of the border, you'd take enough damage to the point where you die.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Hello! I have decided to vote Yes, due to the fact that the Bed wars game itself is pretty long and for the late game the bed destructs itself anyways so the border shrink would be effective, this idea would force out campers and definitely make the whole Bedwars games more fun!

hello2248

Donator
Donator
They don't help much, unless the damage is something incredibly low, like half a heart every few seconds.