Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars [BedWars] A Private lobby command

yosh

Minecraft Username:
Yoshirocks

What is the suggestion about?
A Private lobby command

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
BedWars

Description:
I suggest a private lobby command, an example would be /p private on Hypixel. I am enthusiastic when it comes to playing with subscribers / friends easily. It allows me to be more involved. I hope this command can come alongside the mini game update which is being worked upon. I suggest this can be given to YT ranks / Staff / Can be bought as a special command? A private lobby command would not only be beneficial in bedwars, however Eggwars and Skywars will also benefit from it. Basically, this command allows you to make a personal game and get in with the people in your party and no one else.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can benefit Jartex network by involving the community with some ambassadors. It allows for a fun experience with your friends and for us YT ranks, it is just another opportunity to create outstanding content for the server. I hope my point is clear enough and it can be worked on.

Extra Information:
I suggest that stats shouldn't be counted as it could be abused to get higher on the leaderboards.

InsertUpgrade

Donator
- Explained in great detail.
- Looking towards a benefit for all players to join you and staff when playing the mini game.
- Giving a chance for players to interact with staff and youtubers on the server.
+1