Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bedwars 3v3s maps and economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AahadZePro

Minecraft Username:
AahadZePro

What is the suggestion about?
Bedwars 3v3s maps and economy

Description:
At the moment bedwars 3v3s are played on the same maps as 2v2s and 1v1s, I believe that these maps have far too many teams for fun bedwars gameplay, there are simply too many players and rushing people or doing anything other than camping at base gets punished by a rush from someone else.
What im saying is that so many players in a bedwars game leads to chaos where one player really cant do anything against other teams for fear of his own bed, this leads to mundane games where the only strategy is to camp at base and draw out the game till beds break. This kind of bedwars game is not fun.
I suggest proper 4 team maps for bedwars 3v3s and 4v4s, this will make the gamemodes much more fun and popular.
On a similar note at the moment in bedwars 3v3s the price of tnt is 6 gold instead of the standard 4 (4 gold is the cost of tnt in 2v2s and 1v1s)
However, gold and iron does not spawn more frequently as was the case before the update, i suggest either an increase in spawn rates and or reduction of tnt price to 4.
Right now buying tnt and rushing other teams is very punishing in that there is the risk of other players rushing you, and there is the economic impact of spending 6 gold

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I believe with these polishing touches players will find 3v3s and 4v4s more fun, and the gamemodes will become popular attracting more players

Extra Information:
3v3s and 4v4s maps from hypixel are incredibly fun to play on and i would very much recommend adding those maps to 3v3s so new players will be more familiar with them and will feel welcomed

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Hello there,

I have reviewed your suggestion and I have decided to give you a -1

Good morning,
ItchyDanger49

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
The point you have made is correct. But I'm going neutral for some other reasons.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, AahadZePro​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Denied
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.