Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bed Layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
KevinKimYT

What is the suggestion about?
Bed Layer

Description:
So, first of all, we all hates hacker right ?
it's very annoying when they are join and ruining our game when we are enjoying it
as we know, hacker can break the bed even without breaking the wool / endstone / wood ( which defend the bed )
i suggest to make everyone can't break any bed unless the defend is broken
so, if the hacker break the bed without breaking the wool, it says = "you must break the defend 1st then the bed"
if the bed isn't open, you can't break it

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Annoy Hacker so it's minimize the chance of hacker winning the game

StaticNova

Wait, that's a great idea.. but it can create many bugs, such as when destorying the bed protection/Layer with TNT or Fireball won't let you break the bed and will you give you the error "You must break bed defence first!"

So its a no from me.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
KevinKimYT KevinKimYT The hack Bed Nuker unfortunately is not made this way.
The cheat allows you to take down beds even from 5 blocks distance, you can't counter that without a recorded clip on which the user could be banned.
So this thread will most likely get closed.

EnderWings

This can be implemented by checking if 8 blocks around the bed are air. and if none of them are air, the bed can't be broken (pretty simple but cannot deal with all cases, sometimes the hackers still can break bed if one of the 8 blocks is broken even when the bed is still fully cover). Or we can cast rays like how tnt ray cast explosion works. If a ray doesn't hit any block in a 5-block range, the bed can be broken (since we cannot cast an infinite number of rays because the more the rays, the worse the performance. And if the number of rays is too small, sometimes a normal player cannot break the bed). Since there are a lot of problems, I think we should use the first method, it's simple and can block out most hackers and only let a small number of them get throw. If even the first method cannot be implemented although it is very simple, I suppose we have to use our only choice then (report).
+1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
KevinKimYT KevinKimYT The hack Bed Nuker unfortunately is not made this way.
The cheat allows you to take down beds even from 5 blocks distance, you can't counter that without a recorded clip on which the user could be banned.
So this thread will most likely get closed.
I mean even it can break bed 5 blocks away, without breaking the layer, it says "you must break the defend 1st then the bed"

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
There are many limitations for Java and MC 1.8.9 itself, don't think this can be implemented for such a small reason.

James476

There are many limitations for Java and MC 1.8.9 itself, don't think this can be implemented for such a small reason.
I have worked with Java code for a while, especially for minecraft plugins, and this is possible quite easily.
I personally do not think that this is worth while. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.