Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bed disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
XxSoulStealerxX​

What is the suggestion about?
Bed disappearing​

Description:
Hi
I would like to suggest an idea for Bedwars as this has been quite frustrating for me and many other players. When a player disconnects, their bed disappears too so you can't break their bed and get the stats. I understand that if they aren't there from the beginning, then the bed won't be there but let's say you're in a game, you kill someone and as you're going to their bed, they disconnect making their bed disappear. This is really annoying and frustrating and I have experienced this quite a lot. My suggestion is that if a player disconnects after the game has started, it should leave their bed there because it is unfair that the stats of another player is being affected.
Thanks​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the stats of players as it is unfair that you pay the price for someone else's actions.​

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Its a +1 from me, but I have noticed that the bed does not disappear sometimes, does this happen with anyone else as well?

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, XxSoulStealerxX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This is actually a bug and not a feature, you can feel free to report it here, even though we are already aware of it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.