Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Be anble to /msg or /r in dakrzone

Mr_viski

Minecraft Username:
mr_viski​

What is your suggestion's title?
Be anble to /msg or /r in dakrzone​

Suggestion Details:

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
its really annoying for people that there is a number of commands you cannot do in dz. like for example /bal /msg /r /baltop /f top /f who (playername) this would dz alot smoother overall​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Mr_viski!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- stated by your self

Have a nice day!

Towering

IGN
Tempmuted
+1

Here is a list I've put together of commands that I think should be allowed in darkzone:
  • /f who
  • /f c f
  • /f c p
  • /m
  • /msg
  • /whisper
  • /w
  • /r
  • /reply
  • /f top
  • /bal
  • /balance
  • /eat (this command is disabled in combat so you gain no real advantage)
  • /feed (this command is disabled in combat so you gain no real advantage)
  • /canetop
  • /killtop
  • /help
  • /f help
  • /chatcolor
  • /tags
  • /f list

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mr_viski​

What is your suggestion's title?

Suggestion Details:

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
its really annoying for people that there is a number of commands you cannot do in dz. like for example /bal /msg /r /baltop /f top /f who (playername) this would dz alot smoother overall​
Hey i have decided to give -1 for the following reasons -

I can agree with /msg but other all are not required as why do u need to do it in darkzone, you can go to spawn or any other world and do that command right. It does not takes that much time to go from darkzone to spawn it takes like 30 sec why do u need to do /baltop, /bal just go to spawn it takes 30 sec or less or less than 1 min and do those commands and it's darkzone for a reason where no commands work.

Towering

IGN
Tempmuted
Hey i have decided to give -1 for the following reasons -

I can agree with /msg but other all are not required as why do u need to do it in darkzone, you can go to spawn or any other world and do that command right. It does not takes that much time to go from darkzone to spawn it takes like 30 sec why do u need to do /baltop, /bal just go to spawn it takes 30 sec or less or less than 1 min and do those commands and it's darkzone for a reason where no commands work.
All the other commands improve quality of life. The listed commands give no competitive advantage; however, it does give players something to do as they do tasks such as farm darkzone mobs, cap outpost, or kill bosses which can become quite tedious. Being able to kill time while capping outpost by checking your fellow competitor's stats, for example, does nothing but make the playing experience more enjoyable. The point of the suggestion was that there is no reason any of these commands should be disabled in darkzone in the first place. With this logic, they should just disable all commands everywhere and make you go to spawn to do them because "it takes 30 sec or less than 1 min."

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
Hello, Mr_viski!

After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:

- It would be great to be able to message players in darkzone.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
All the other commands improve quality of life. The listed commands give no competitive advantage; however, it does give players something to do as they do tasks such as farm darkzone mobs, cap outpost, or kill bosses which can become quite tedious. Being able to kill time while capping outpost by checking your fellow competitor's stats, for example, does nothing but make the playing experience more enjoyable. The point of the suggestion was that there is no reason any of these commands should be disabled in darkzone in the first place. With this logic, they should just disable all commands everywhere and make you go to spawn to do them because "it takes 30 sec or less than 1 min."
As you have said that it does not give any " Competitive advantage " It does give as again u only stated " To check your fellow competitors stats" If other commands are enabled it will give us some information about " your competitors stat" ok forget about that, u also said it "gives players something to do as they do tasks such as farm darkzone mobs, cap outpost" Which command is related to killing mobs or cap outpost [ if you say /outp is related to outpost ,the outpost is in dz u can just go there right? ] in darkzone? and why do need the commands if ur killing mobs in dz

Last edited:

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Mr_viski​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1