Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Feedback BattleBox Feedback

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Greetings, everyone! I would love to hear your valuable feedback on our recent event. Please share your thoughts on what you enjoyed and how we can make it even better next time. Thank you

Kled

IGN
Kled
how about you get actual coders

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Greetings, everyone! I would love to hear your valuable feedback on our recent event. Please share your thoughts on what you enjoyed and how we can make it even better next time. Thank you
Couldn't even play in the event. My teammate got kicked, and he wasn't able to rejoin. I got kicked for spamming in team chat, and couldn't join back either. I loved the topic the event was on, but couldn't experience it at all. If you ask me for a rating, I would give it 3/10.
However, I appreciate your hard word on making the event, I know it's hard to create such events. It's just a feedback, thanks.

Fadi_Saadi

IGN
Fadi_Saadi
shiettiest thing that's happened to me today. there were a shiet ton of bugs and it was overall unplayable. and one mother faker called me ni gar??!!?! that braked my haert in peaces and i will never forgaved him

shawerma1144

tbh the lag made the event so bad and not enjoyable to play
and another point the maps and the void some maps were so bad and there was a map that has too long void you needed 5sec to die in the void + the respawn time and there is 100% chance to fall in the void because its all around the wool area
and teams were closed so fast that we couldnt invite 4th player
overall its cool to see more events like this one but with better managment

Daniel_4D

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Daniel_4D
Soo fkn laggy almost died from the lag fakn fak

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
I enjoyed the tournament, although I was initially eliminated. However, I managed to rejoin at a later stage and participated in the entire competition. Unfortunately, there were only two of us, me and a random player. The teaming system was quite flawed, with some teams having two players, some having just one, and others being full teams. I tried inviting my friends to join, but when one of them did, they were also quickly Kicked. Overall, the tournament was enjoyable, but there is definitely room for improvement in the teaming system.