Zeal Addicted Member Starter Joined December 10, 2022 Messages 244 Points 58 IGN Zyzz32 February 23, 2023 #1 I was bored and was learning HTML so I decided to share the basic of it: HTML: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head>Hello Pablo</head> <body> Pablo </body> </html>
I was bored and was learning HTML so I decided to share the basic of it: HTML: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head>Hello Pablo</head> <body> Pablo </body> </html>
JstMental Configurator Great Reporter Donator Great Reporter Master Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined June 18, 2021 Messages 1,590 Points 134 Age 22 IGN JstMental February 23, 2023 #2 Keep on learning buddy. HTML and CSS are easy to learn.
quit Donator Donator Popular Engaged Typer Loved Typer II Joined January 4, 2022 Messages 1,437 Points 126 February 23, 2023 #3 u learning html with pablo, im learning java and c++ yay got pabloed. pablo is worst than rick roll
iDroom Donator Donator Starter Joined September 6, 2022 Messages 191 Points 31 Age 18 IGN iDroom February 23, 2023 #4 Zeal said: I was bored and was learning HTML so I decided to share the basic of it: HTML: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head>Hello Pablo</head> <body> Pablo </body> </html> Click to expand... Nice! Keep up the good work HTML is very easy to learn IMO
Zeal said: I was bored and was learning HTML so I decided to share the basic of it: HTML: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head>Hello Pablo</head> <body> Pablo </body> </html> Click to expand... Nice! Keep up the good work HTML is very easy to learn IMO
JstMental Configurator Great Reporter Donator Great Reporter Master Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined June 18, 2021 Messages 1,590 Points 134 Age 22 IGN JstMental February 23, 2023 #5 iDroom1 said: Nice! Keep up the good work HTML is very easy to learn IMO Click to expand... You're right!
iDroom1 said: Nice! Keep up the good work HTML is very easy to learn IMO Click to expand... You're right!
JstMental Configurator Great Reporter Donator Great Reporter Master Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined June 18, 2021 Messages 1,590 Points 134 Age 22 IGN JstMental February 23, 2023 #6 iDroom1 said: Nice! Keep up the good work HTML is very easy to learn IMO Click to expand... It's simple. Maybe he he started with Java, C# or Python,
iDroom1 said: Nice! Keep up the good work HTML is very easy to learn IMO Click to expand... It's simple. Maybe he he started with Java, C# or Python,